• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Biergarten

Terk-1

Dreaming of Disney Cruising!
How are the tables set up at this restaurant? I'm going to be dining solo. Do they have tables for just 2 people or are all the tables large round ones? How is the food? Is there much difference between lunch & dinner?

There are no tables for just two people. The tables are square and form a fan shape so that you are sitting sideways to the stage. You will be seated with other people. The food is excellent if you like German fare: sausages, sauerkraut, pickled salads, great breads, and some pastas/meats..also some children's selections like mac and cheese I think. I think it is same for lunch/dinner. All very good and of course, the beers are great. I recommend it and the show is fun!

We just ate here for the first time and, to the best of my recollection the tables are all rectangular and seat 8 people. They seemd to match up groups and fill a table and then start on the next one. It was a hair awkward and were were seated with two families that were busy with the kid so we didn't interact. I can see how you could get seated with some fun gorups or with some grumps. The food and atmosphere were really good.

there are no small 2 person tables only rectangular tables for 8. youll just be seated with a larger group. the food is good & the ambiance is great at biergarten so enjoy.

Being solo at the Biergarten might be fun, you'll be able to meet some new people and experience a great restaurant. As long as you're not terribly shy I bet you'll have a great time!

We will not rush back. Food OK if you like German fare. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter