Biergarten during Food and Wine

leebee

DIS Veteran
DH really wants to eat at the Biergarten (which is amusing, as DH rarely wants to GO to Disney at all). We will be in Epcot during the Food & Wine festival. Should I make a LUNCH reservation for the Biergarten instead of a dinner reservation? Is the buffet very different between the two meals? Is there still entertainment during lunch? Thanks for the help!

Biergarten is my DH's standing request for all WDW trips. The buffet is not that much different between lunch and dinner. The Sauerbraten is only there at dinner, which I think is the main difference. They do have entertainment at lunch as well and it is the same show. We normally prefer doing lunch there as it is nice break during the day, BUT for Food and Wine the booths are much more crowded at night than during the day, so you might want to consider grazing throughout the day at the food booths and then doing a Biergarten dinner at night. We were wishing we had done that last year at food and wine instead of doing lunch at Biergarten and then doing the booths at night. Plus, we were so full after Biergarten, that we didn't feel like eating much else at Food and Wine until it got pretty late.

We always go to Biergarten for lunch. The entertainment is on a schedule but we have never missed it.

If you would like to see what the lunch buffet looks like, I have a link in my signature that takes you to our lunch review from this past September. It is on the first page and there are a lot of pictures:)

we were there Sunday night...

Food = average
Price = expensive
Entertainment = Fantastic
Beer = okay

I like the lunch better then Diner... have yet to figure out why :confused3
The lunch menu will sometimes vary mainly the schnitzel aka cutlet... which is either pork or chicken. The last few years it has been pork but mostly before was chicken and others have said it was chicken a few weeks before we went...
both are good my only suggestion is if it is pork to look for the thinner ones.
we go every time we visit.. at least once a year..
price since it was in some posts... It is one of the lower priced buffets and I think well worth the cost especially being EPCOT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!