Bibbity Bobbidy Boutique question?

awoogala

Mouseketeer
Ok, weird question. We have been doing Wdw for a few years now, and my daughter has never wanted to do bbb until now. But...well, she wants to do it her way... She's a bit of an odd duck.
So, she wants me to bring her wolf princess dress, since she is obsessed with wolves. And her wolf ears, and tail.
She wants the princess hair and nails, but wants to be her own wolf princess. Will this work?
My only real dilemma is ho the heck I can get wolf ears on/around that big princess bun!
Also, we have never done anything like that to her hair. Does it really last a couple of days?
Thanks for the help!

So yes it lasts! My girls kept theirs in through a rainy Friday night then they slept in it and it stayed the whole next day. I had to have them stand under the shower for awhile to get it out. You can wear whatever outfit you want. One of my daughters got the Disney diva updo which wasn't really a bun. The fairy godmother in training did a ponytail and a few braids then she put a hairpiece over it. I am sure they can work with whatever you bring. The girls loved having it done.

They have several different styles other than the bun. Maybe she will choose one of those. I think whatver costume she wants is fine. They have packages that don't include a costume.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter