Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Questions

Disney Forever

Disney Fanatic
Hi everyone,

My 9 year old Daughter and I are going on a Father/Daughter trip to Walt Disney World next week. I booked the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Crown Package for her.

I know they say do bring her own brush, but my question is, what should she wear before we get there, is a t-shirt ok? will the dress they will be giving her go over what she is wearing or will she be taking off what she is wearing and putting on her dress.

Is there anything I should know before we go, any help will be appreciated

TIA

Nathan

With the crown package I *think* you have to bring your own dress. Wearing a tee shirt should be just fine and you could bring the dress. I don't think it matters if she wears the dress there or changes into it.

Sorry, I meant the Castle Package, I knew I booked the top package, I got worried for a minute cause I knew I wanted them to supply the dress

The crown package does not include a dress. It includes hairstyling, make-up with face gem, sash, tote bag and nail polish. She can wear anything, including her own princess dress from home. Make sure to take lots of pictures. It is such a special treat and your daughter will love it!

It's up to her. They'll have her put the dress on before she gets her hair done, so if she wants to wear or take off the shirt it's up to her.

I recommend you have her wear a button-up shirt so she won't mess up her hair when she takes it off. It seems like a small thing, but is very helpful. Have a great time together!!

We brought our own dress in December and they have the girls change into their dresses before starting hair and makeup. I would assume if you did the top package and will be buying a dress there, they would also have her change before, but I could be wrong.

It really doesn't matter what she wears there. They will let her pick out the dress she wants and change into it (in a dressing room) before doing her hair and make up. This was the highlight of our trip last month for my 5 year old!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter