Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique FAQ's w/ Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cool ty so much for starting this thread. DD visits the board as well in the teen section and told me tonight that she wanted to go here and I needed to check out the bibiddi bobiddi thread lol. We are planning a girls day where we will do all things princessy princess: , while DH and DS go on thier fishing excursion and hit Epcot the way THEY want to :rotfl: . Thinking this will be a perfect addition to that day! :cool1:

That's my beautiful granddaughter in the OP's post. We had a great time and I can't imagine any girl who wouldn't love it.

Thank you for sharing all of the beautiful pictures! I know my 4 yr. old will love this in October! I was wondering if someone could tell me if the "painted nails" is fake nails as it looks in some of the pictures or will they just put some nail polish on her existing nails? I really don't want to deal with nails coming off and the tears and sobbing resulting from my drama queen's disappointment over "ruining her look"!

Heres my DD4 after the Disco diva make over. We did just the hair and makeup package, and it was great fun. So much so we had to book a princess one for the 3rd week of our holiday. :cutie:

Yes you can go and have photos taken, what ever package you do. We didnt buy any pictures, as we used our photopass and it was put on there. so what great value !:)

DisneyPhotoImage268.jpg

Here as Belle

H
DisneyPhotoImage116.jpg

Elouises hair stayed up in the princess bun for 2 days, even going on Tower of terror etc! There must have been a can of hairspray at least used !

Mum2MNM.... the nails were stick on, and i heard didnt stick on too well. They will also paint the nails and give you the rest of the varnish ( its a new bottle per child, like the make up they give you and the cute carrier bag) my DD LOVED the carrier bag!

We didnt do the nails, as i thought it was expensive, when I can and did paint my DD's nails myself the night before.

Here are some pictures from our trip this past October .... DD's Tink costume came from the Disney Store. She just wore it to the BBB so she didn't have to pull anything over her hair after she got it done. We all did the Pop Princess look except for my DS who got his own special look. Word of warning though, if your son ends up with a Mickey head painted on the back of his head it takes FOREVER to dry. He left a painted Mickey head everywhere we went. We had so much fun! DD wants to go back this October, but we won't have enough time.

ec5b6e69.jpg

ec5b6e42.jpg

Awesome Photos!!! That is the look I want when I go, I love all the different colored hair extensions. Very cool.:thumbsup2

Thank you for sharing all of the beautiful pictures! I know my 4 yr. old will love this in October! I was wondering if someone could tell me if the "painted nails" is fake nails as it looks in some of the pictures or will they just put some nail polish on her existing nails? I really don't want to deal with nails coming off and the tears and sobbing resulting from my drama queen's disappointment over "ruining her look"!

If you do, The Coach, package they will polish her nails. They polish the nails w/ all packages but the other two come with the pack of nails (which can also be purchase in parks and resorts).

Here are some from May 2006 and I have an appointment booked for May 2007

bbb-05-05-2006-03-rebel.JPG
bbb-05-05-2006-05-rebel.JPG

bbb-photopass-04.JPG
bbb-05-05-2006-16-rebel.JPG

bbb-photopass-02.JPG
bbb-photopass-03.JPG

bbb-photopass-01.JPG

bbb-photopass-05.JPG

bbb-photopass-06.JPG

bbb-photopass-08.JPG

bbb-photopass-09.JPG

I also have about another 25-40 pics from photopass. My DD had the middle package and I brought a dress from home that I know wasn't scratchy. My DD has sensative skin. I also make her a necklace.

She loved it and can't wait to go back!

princess:

All of your pictures are so adorable! Two questions...
You said that with the last two packages you get nails I am assuming they are the easy to pop off little girl nails? Not true fake nails.
Second how far ahead can you book for these?

Yes the nails pop off very easily. I saw a few girls with missing nails. I think you can book this like everything else - 180 days in advance.

All of your pictures are so adorable! Two questions...
You said that with the last two packages you get nails I am assuming they are the easy to pop off little girl nails? Not true fake nails.
Second how far ahead can you book for these?

About how long does it take for the hair and makeup? Did you get right in at your appt time? We currently have a 9am appt, but we usually go back to the resort and swim around lunchtime, so I am wondering if I shold change it to about 3, then we can get dinner and we have tickets for the P and P party that night. Oficially starts at 7:30.

About how long does it take for the hair and makeup? Did you get right in at your appt time? We currently have a 9am appt, but we usually go back to the resort and swim around lunchtime, so I am wondering if I shold change it to about 3, then we can get dinner and we have tickets for the P and P party that night. Oficially starts at 7:30.

That's what we did. We had the BBB appointment at 3, and arrived @ 2:45. We were seated right away even though we were early. She only did the hair and makeup, and we were done in about 20 minutes or so. We stuck around for awhile to do a photo session and shop in the princess store. We left DTD for the Grand Floridian @ 5pm to make a 6pm dinner reservation. It worked out very well for us. princess:

We went right after it had opened last year and I don't think she had a lot of girls with very long hair like my DD and needed some help at first. Once her and the other FGIT got her hair up it went really quick.

My DD can't wait to go back....

AND it is a really good thing that I watched how they did her hair since DD now decided to have a Belle birthday party and wanted me to do her princess hair.

vlt-01-24-2007-02.JPG

It only took me 10 minutes and lots of hairspray.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lynn - I think our girls had the same fairy godmother! What do you think?! ;) Her name was Inez/Ines.

Ours
bbb.jpg

Yours
bbb-photopass-01.JPG

Thanks for the info! I just booked this for my littlest DD's 5th birthday. She is taking a friend to the Wonderland Tea Party then to the BBB.princess:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter