Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique FAQ PART II - w/ Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll be getting DD5 the package that includes the dress, hair, nails, etc. Is a photo pkg. included? We're getting PP+ so idk if that matters or not. If not, how much is a photo pkg. to add on. I'm talking about pics once the makeover is done.

BirdsOfPreyDave said:
Ok, I'll apologize up front... I'm about to ask one of those do the rules really apply to me? questions. :rolleyes1 Yes, I’ve become the thing I hate most. I appropriately hang my head in shame, yet ask the question none the less…

We're taking our granddaughter for her first trip to WDW next summer. Her cousin's been telling her about Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, so of course she wants to go. Stupid me, I let slip with a "that sounds fun" to both her and her mother. Today, I went to look up details and saw the age limit. She'll be five weeks short of her third birthday during our trip. How strict are they with the three and up rule?

Ok, I'll apologize up front again... now I'm going to make one of those deluded not our child grandparent statements. :sad2:

She's very well behaved and mature for her age. She's been to salons with her mother on several occasions for both hair styling and mani/pedis. She sits perfectly still.

Now here’s the "have my cake and eat it too" part. So I'm guessing they don't check birth certificates at the boutique. Do they ask, though? I'd hate to outright lie about her age. I'd really really hate to disappoint her (and lose a deposit) if we're refused service, though.

Also, once she's got the hairdo, costume, and sash, I'm guessing she's not going to want to take them off for anything. Even if we do the DTD BBB, we'll eventually be going back to a park. As a 2 y/o, we won't have a park ticket for her. Will we have problems at the gate with CMs asserting that she must be 3 if she went to BBB? We're also on the dining plan, for which she eats free as a 2 y/o. (I guess I don't mind carrying around a copy of her birth certificate just in case questions like this were to come up, but I'd hate for anything like that to tarnish the experience for DDIL & DGD's first trips.)

Should we just buy her the outfit and make a big deal over a self-performed “princess” beauty session in the hotel room, or am I worrying over nothing and we should go ahead with the BBB?
When I made dd's appointment they asked her age. It wouldn't hurt to ask if they will accept her. Good luck.

When I made dd's appointment they asked her age. It wouldn't hurt to ask if they will accept her. Good luck.

This was my experience as well. The lady I talked to when I made her appointment asked how old my dd would be on the day of the appointment.

I bought an aurora costume for DD's bear yesterday. The bear look so cute in the costume and we intend to bring it to WDW so that DD can have it with her at BBB when DD is going to be Sleeping beauty too! Can't wait for the BBB! Wish I know how to post the photo of the bear here :)

We'll be getting DD5 the package that includes the dress, hair, nails, etc. Is a photo pkg. included? We're getting PP+ so idk if that matters or not. If not, how much is a photo pkg. to add on. I'm talking about pics once the makeover is done.

It sounds like you are getting the largest package, (189.95 plus) so yes printed photos are included, a few 1 8x10 and some 4x6. With photo pass though you can have all of the pictures put on your card.

They are, but they asked DS first if he wanted it. I'm sure I could have told her we didn't want it.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

They just put my hair gel on my brother when he got the Knight Pkg. Just a tip he thought it was very cool but in the Florida humidity it didnt ever fully dry - we kept having to remind him not to lean on the characters.
He did like the attention he got too, not just his sister. We ended up washing out at the end of the day as we thought it would run in the pool. Was well worth it just for the sword and shield. He is thinking about being a knight for halloween!

I know this has already been posted but just thought I would show another image of the courtyard package hair. My sister is 12 and really liked the outfit and the hair style. Found it more grown up but still princessy!

1d950cdd.jpg

This is also the hair gel style from the Knight Package that my brother did!
You can really see the Mickey head but by the time we took this Mickey didnt really look like himself anymore lol.

e510bb31.jpg

i was planning to take dd to bbb in wdw. i was wondering if anyone had recent pictures of what is offered in the store and how long their child's hair was when they went.

my daugher has loooong hair like rapunzel long..has anyone ever gone their with a very long length??

i was planning to take dd to bbb in wdw. i was wondering if anyone had recent pictures of what is offered in the store and how long their child's hair was when they went.

my daugher has loooong hair like rapunzel long..has anyone ever gone their with a very long length??

my dd's hair falls to about midway on her booty. It was a non issue. I don't think long hair is a big deal for the fgit, they just band it up all the way down then pull it into the bun or whatever. We did have a fgit at the bbb in disneyland who braided dd's hair before she put it up but only the one time.

I'd think super short hair would be more problematic.

Not sure if this has been posted so forgive me if it has! There is a new Belle dress. I debates between making my oldest DD one or buying another (her previous 2 had the gathered overskirt rip partially from the waist seam after a couple hours of wear). I made her one and glad I did. The new one, IMHO is really ugly and tacky looking with the sequin fabric. I wish I could just upload a pic from my phone but can't.

Shleedogg said:
Not sure if this has been posted so forgive me if it has! There is a new Belle dress. I debates between making my oldest DD one or buying another (her previous 2 had the gathered overskirt rip partially from the waist seam after a couple hours of wear). I made her one and glad I did. The new one, IMHO is really ugly and tacky looking with the sequin fabric. I wish I could just upload a pic from my phone but can't.

I'm glad we ordered a custom costume even more now!

Hi!
I made an early reservation at BBB (8:30 in the morning). Do you know if there is a photopass photographer there?

I am still not sure if I am taking a photopass + preorder, and one of the main reason I'd take one would be BBB.

Also, my DD4 has short, curly hair (big Merida fan for this reason). I hope they will be able to do something with it.
IMG_6339.jpg

Hi!
I made an early reservation at BBB (8:30 in the morning). Do you know if there is a photopass photographer there?

I am still not sure if I am taking a photopass + preorder, and one of the main reason I'd take one would be BBB.

Also, my DD4 has short, curly hair (big Merida fan for this reason). I hope they will be able to do something with it.

Photopass will be there.

I just made an appointment at the downtown location because we didn't like the times at the Mk. My question is this, is my little girl missing out by not getting it done at magic kingdom?

jkenn24 said:
I just made an appointment at the downtown location because we didn't like the times at the Mk. My question is this, is my little girl missing out by not getting it done at magic kingdom?

Personally, we preferred out dtd experience :)

I have 8:00 appointments in March for my 2 DDs ages 4 and 6 at the MK BBB. I can't wait! It will be both of their first time. Thanks to everyone who has shared their experiences - it has definitely made me even more excited about their appointments. I am a little bit worried about "missing out" on something since they will both be done at the same time. Hopefully they will be seated next to each other.

I booked the package without the nails but thinking maybe I should add it. How hard is that to do. Can I change my mind when it gets closer or do I have to call now and change it? We will bring or wear our own dresses as we have several princess dresses already. Is there a place to change there or will they not let the girls change there if we do not get the dresses there?

I booked 3 pm for both girls at the MK we have a 520 ADR at CRT that should be enough time to do the package and get photos (we will have photopass plus)?

Anything else I should know? The girls will be almost 4 (3 days after we go) and almost 6 (3weeks after the trip).

Hi!

IMG_6339.jpg

Have you gone yet? If not please let me know how it went my DD#2 has the exact same hair and same length.

I have an appt for my daughter and 2 nieces to get the crown package at the DTD location. If we have Photopass Plus but only the crown package, can we still get the photo shoot done after and put on our card. Does this cost extra. Where do they do the pics at DTD?

We had the crown package and walked over to do the photo shoot on a photopass card. It was included in my pictures free of charge. We went to the one in the magic kingdom so ai can't help you out on location. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter