Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique dress quandary

MrPunem

Earning My Ears
So I have all 3 (7,5,3) of my girls scheduled for DTD at 1:00 for their Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique makeovers. My questions is, we are bringing our own dresses, do I let them wear them all day prior to the appointment or bring them with use and rent a locker to get later? We are spending the morning and evening at MK, having pre-park breakfast at BOG....thoughts, recommendations?

I think it depends on the girls. Do they usually like to wear their dresses for a long period of time? My daughter loves to wear dresses of any kind, but my niece won't wear a dress (especially a princess fancy dress) for more than a few minutes. So if yours girls are good about wearing the dress for long period of time I would wear the dress all day. But if there is any question I would put the dresses in a locker and put them on before you head to the boutique. I think the pictures of them getting their hair done are really cute when they are already dressed up (though the dresses will get pixie dusted and maybe hair strayed). They used to put capes on just like in at the hair dresser.

I think it also depends on time of year - if it is super hot, even the frilliest of girls might not want a princess dress on all day. Will you have a stroller for the 3 yr old? We stored our princess dress for each day in the stroller, and just threw it on over the clothes. If she got tired, back in the stroller it went.

My suggestion is to put them on right before BBB. I know my daughter would get all kinds of gunk on hers beforehand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts