Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Anyone?

Also I did the "cheapest" package - but added a crown for $10 so she got the hair and the crown - instead of getting 2 bottles of nail polish...

and the prebuying the photopass cd is a great idea - its $99 to pre buy it (disneyphotopass.com) and look for those photographers in each park - esp at the entrance - test track also uses the card, none of the other rides do -

at MK dont go to the first photog get closer to the castle -

There is a thread on the Theme Park board for BBB and lots and lots of pictures!!

I didn't know you could pre-buy the photopass! That is awesome!!!

I actually ordered my daughters costume today from the Disney store! I got her a dress, shoes, wand, and tiara for under $50 bucks!!!!!! The sale is the bomb!

We went in April for dd (7) birthday. I bought the girls dresses before we left to surprise them. Once we got to the store, the girls saw the dresses there and fell in love. Once DADDY looked into those pleading eyes I knew I was in trouble. We left the store with the new dresses. This trip we are going to do BBB. The girls don't know it yet. I am tempted to buy the Cinderella bridal dress from the Disney store. I wish I could fit it. :lmao:

Hi! Myself, DH, DD7 and DS5 will be at WDW 11/17-11/23 and DD has a makeover reservation 11/21 (her birthday) at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. She is wanting to get a costume with her makeover (which we are getting her for her birthday), but the jump from the $49.95 option (w/out costume) to $180 (w/costume) seemed a little steep??? Would I do better to just do the $49.95 option and just purchase a costume in the World of Disney shop before we go for the makeover???? Any suggestions? Thanks!! (I'm an avid picture taker - thus the username paparazzimama - so I'm not really interested in having her picture made, which is included in that $180 package)

We will be taking our girls a new costume (3 at 49.99 beats 3 at 179.99) and you can get the costumes at a reasonable price this time of year. My 3 princesses are thrilled about their BBBoutique appointment in April, and they know we are taking the costumes with us.

My daughter went in April and loved it we took her own Disney dress over to cut costs by half pleased we did x

We took my daughter when she was 8. I found a prom-style dress used (and cheap) and some cute printed sneakers (comfy and wore all day at the park) which I bedazzled and used satin for the laces. Her dress was SO gorgeous and different that everyone made a huge fuss! Visitors and cast members stopped us to talk to her and even asked who she was and if they could take pictures. She told everyone she was Princess Faith. It was an amazing self esteem builder because she didn't have to be a Disney Princess to be someone special; she was just herself. Best idea I've ever had!

This is an old thread that was bumped up by a new member. Moved to the Disney for Families Board.

Yes, I'm seriously considering taking advantage of the after Halloween costume sales that will be going on before we leave for WDW. Thanks so much for your input - my daughter is really looking forward to the BBB and I just wanted to be sure that I wouldn't be cheating her experience by bringing our own costume. Thanks again - and your "2 Cinderellas" are precious!
I forgot about this idea! Thanks!!!!!

We've done BBB twice. I could never justify doing the costume package - so we've just done hair, makeup and nails. We live close to a Disney Store outlet so the day after Halloween I've always went and got costume dresses for cheap cheap (except last year when I had to get the elusive Elsa dress!!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter