Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique ~ ALL you need to know + Tons of Pix ~ Updated 10/2012

What is your favorite Disney World costume?

• Cinderella

• Belle (yellow)

• Aurora

• Jasmine

• Snow White

• Minnie Mouse

• Alice

• Pocahontas

• Ariel Mermaid

• Areil Ball Gown

• Holday Belle (red)

• White Princess Gown (all 3 princesses)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Those dresses are so adorable! :flower3: Makes me wish a had a daughter so that I could do this with her. I wonder if I dressed up my 2 year old son if anyone would notice he is a boy...hmm...:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Almost (notice I said almost) makes me want to have another. :laughing:

I am "renting" my friends daughter and taking her to Disney World with me in October. She is 8 years old and has never been to Disney. I am so excited. :cheer2: I already have ressies for BBB and CRT. I don't have any kids or nieces or nephews of my own so I call her my "Disney Niece". I can't wait to show her the pictures of these dresses.

Is it sad that I am using an 8 year old child to live my disney dreams through vicariously? :confused:

Those dresses are so adorable! :flower3: Makes me wish a had a daughter so that I could do this with her. I wonder if I dressed up my 2 year old son if anyone would notice he is a boy...hmm...:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Almost (notice I said almost) makes me want to have another. :laughing:

WDW sells boy costumes too! I know they have Jack Sparrow and Captain Hook at least! Boys can get all done up at the BBB! :thumbsup2 I had a pic of this handsome little boy on the first BBB costume thread! He went to BBB with his twin sister and they had some amazing pictures taken! :)

I am "renting" my friends daughter and taking her to Disney World with me in October. She is 8 years old and has never been to Disney. I am so excited. :cheer2: I already have ressies for BBB and CRT. I don't have any kids or nieces or nephews of my own so I call her my "Disney Niece". I can't wait to show her the pictures of these dresses.

Is it sad that I am using an 8 year old child to live my disney dreams through vicariously? :confused:

How lucky! You rock! :thumbsup2

Great pictures of all the new arrivals Tammy. I have to say I think my favorites of the bunch are Jasmine and Belle, although I love the detail on the sleeves of the Ariel dress!! I have always loved the Snow White costume, but I find it looks cheap compared to the others. How do you rate the SW costume?

Suz

Great pictures of all the new arrivals Tammy. I have to say I think my favorites of the bunch are Jasmine and Belle, although I love the detail on the sleeves of the Ariel dress!! I have always loved the Snow White costume, but I find it looks cheap compared to the others. How do you rate the SW costume?

Suz

Honestly? I liked the older one better. I felt it looked more like SW's costume she wears in the parks. The only thing I did not like was the cape and how it would fall down. On my DD I liked the Belle, Ariel, and jasmine the best out of the new ones. :)

I've had about 40 PM's today and I forgot to mention to you all...when you go to her auction page you might not see but one or two dresses/pairs of Crocs listed. If you email Mrs B she can get the Princess/Size you need. She will then send you a bill through paypal or list it and let you bid on it. Whichever you prefer. I've seen her Alice costumes get up in the $50's before so IMO the 29.99 is the best way to go. The auctions do start at 24.99 but then you have to bid and wait...maybe bid agagin...then cross your fingers...:rotfl2: Just wanted to let ya'll know.

Ilooked at dresses they dont look as well made at the uk ebay as Disney world dresses very flimsy fabric the Disney ones are nice quality Marks & spencers not as fashionable quite expensive with the dollar exchange and shipping:banana: :banana:

I have been reading both your trip report and your thread here. Your pictures are all so cute !! And I love all the costume changes. Would you mind sending me a pm with the info for the person you buy from through ebay. I bought a Belle dress from a powerseller on e-bay before I started reading your thread - I hope it turns out to be a good purchase! Keep up the great work on both of your threads :goodvibes
:snooty:

Have booked 3rd visit to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for August this year. My 5 year old daughter can't wait it is one of the highllights of her trip. Previously had full package and has been turned into Cinderella and Belle. Good value as you get all of the accessories too and the photo's are fantastic. I am just as excited as she is this year, I like the look of the new dresses and shoes.

Do you all know where I can call to purchase the old versions of the dresses? I just need to have the old SW costume!!!! Please help! Thanks

One more question- I saw someone talking about a store in NYC that sells the same dresses as WDW. My DBIL works in manhattan. Can you tell me the name of the store and where it is located? Thanks

If I am not mistaken they have a World of Disney store there. I wish they still had a Mulan costume. We bought one from the Disney Store for our Cruise this year and DD loved it. No itchy lace she wore that thing all day.

Denise in MI

Does anyone have a dd with short hair who's had this package done? Any pictures? My dd would love to do this, but she has a short bob cut and there is no way they could put her hair in a bun. It's a bit pricey if all they do is sprinkle pixie dust in her hair.

My daughter was really wanting the pirate costume but I see that they no longer have it as one of the costumes. Any idea where I could get this costume so I could bring it with us? Our trip is not until December but I'd love to go ahead and purchase it now.

Thanks!

If I am not mistaken they have a World of Disney store there. I wish they still had a Mulan costume. We bought one from the Disney Store for our Cruise this year and DD loved it. No itchy lace she wore that thing all day.

Denise in MI

Thanks- I was able to call the store in NYC and :sad2: all the old costumes are gone except the red Christmas Belle. Looking on the positive side I guess I'll just pruchase the dresses in the park so i won't have to pack them and transport them on the way down, a small thing but hey I'm trying to be positive!

Does anyone have a dd with short hair who's had this package done? Any pictures? My dd would love to do this, but she has a short bob cut and there is no way they could put her hair in a bun. It's a bit pricey if all they do is sprinkle pixie dust in her hair.

When my daughter first visited the boutique at 3 she had short fine blonde hair and I also felt the same. We went for the blonde hair extensions. The fairy godmother managed to get her hair into a tiny ponytail and pinned the extensions around it, they matched the colour of her hair perfectly and she looked amazing. It was well worth it.

My daughter was really wanting the pirate costume but I see that they no longer have it as one of the costumes. Any idea where I could get this costume so I could bring it with us? Our trip is not until December but I'd love to go ahead and purchase it now.

Thanks!

Ms B had this one the other day. We considered buying it. My BFF is also listing their Pirate dress (pictured earlier). It'sa size 5/6 I think. If you' like their info PM me. I can send you their ebay ID's. When my BFF's DD did BBB for the PPP she asked for and was given a "skull" tiara to match her costume. It was so cute. They sold sep for $10 a year ago. I doubt the castle would carry the skull but DTD might still have it?

Thanks- I was able to call the store in NYC and :sad2: all the old costumes are gone except the red Christmas Belle. Looking on the positive side I guess I'll just pruchase the dresses in the park so i won't have to pack them and transport them on the way down, a small thing but hey I'm trying to be positive!

You can also order directly from WDW! Surely with all those Princess shops someone would still have the older designs!? :confused: It's worth a try. Try Disneyland too! I would assume they'd let you buy that way too. Ms B might have some older ones left. Just a couple of days ago I saw her list the older Jasmine. Wouldn't hurt to ask her. I asked about the small size in Snow White already for the twins. She told me then she did not have a size XXS or XS. There is another woman on ebay that buys from Ms B and resells (but at a much higher price) and she does a buy it now/best offer thing. You could try that too. I don't know her ID though. I saw her once before when searching for baby costumes! One more thing...if they suddenly pulld all the older dresses they might end up in those Disney outlets. There's one right off I4 you could check out. It's only a few miles from WDW. Good Luck!

I have been reading both your trip report and your thread here. Your pictures are all so cute !! And I love all the costume changes. Would you mind sending me a pm with the info for the person you buy from through ebay. I bought a Belle dress from a powerseller on e-bay before I started reading your thread - I hope it turns out to be a good purchase! Keep up the great work on both of your threads :goodvibes
:snooty:

Thank you very much! I'll PM you! You will :lovestruc Ms B. We consider her our Fairy Godmother!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!