Beware..Payback is a *****...WDW tickets...

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Mad Hattered, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Mad Hattered

Mad Hattered I had a stick of CareFree gum, but it didn't work.

Thanks. But I totally got to maximize legacy FP again...it just cost me a lot more than I thought it would. :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Sammie

Sammie DIS Veteran

Rats, you caught me. Even I felt bad for you afterward, really do hate this happened to you.

4. Mad Hattered

Your first response sounded much more heartfelt. ;)

5. Sammie

Sammie DIS Veteran

No actually this is truly more me, I just like to razz about Fastpass+. :thumbsup2

6. Mad Hattered

Me, too. I don't hate Disney (obviously). I, too like to razz about FP+. It makes me dislike it even more after visiting DL where we got to maximize the return on our "surprise" investment. All of those attractions that are in that FP photo never ran out of FP tickets on any of the days we were there. It wasn't like I was messing with someone else's chance to pull one if they wanted one.

This was great, yet sad trip. The sad part has nothing to do with having to buy our tickets.

7. magicbob

magicbob DIS Veteran

THIS. Yes, there were some technical issues with RFID earlier, but it appears that they may no longer be accepting any WDW tickets.

See, WDW already has you "locked in" with those tickets. Allowing you to jump ship and use them at DLR gives you an "out."

8. drew64

drew64 disfanatic

so you pulled a bunch of FPs to not use to get even - as if Disney cares. Very mature.

9. TheRustyScupper

TheRustyScupper Good Sailing Master. Average Banjo Picker.

1) You showed him.
    2) Of course, it denied other guests of some FP's.
    3) Not sure hurting other guests was in their best interest.

10. Mad Hattered

I pulled way more than those shown. We used a bunch of them. Those are souvenirs for us and other people on this board that wanted some for old time sake. So they will go to a good home. ;)

-as if Disney cares: well if you read most FP+ threads you will see a lot of people here state that Disney DOES care and that is why they changed the system. :lmao:

11. Mad Hattered

If you read this entire thread you will see where I state that none of those attractions shown ever ran out of FP on any day we were there. I hurt exactly no one.

It's not like I was yanking 6 FPs for Radiator Springs or anything.:)