Beverages at Tusker House Restaurant

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by SunflowerMom, Nov 10, 2008.

1. SunflowerMom

SunflowerMom Earning My Ears

I will be heading down to Disney with my family over the the Thanksgiving holiday. We currently have reservations at Tusker House for Thanksgiving Day. If I understand correctly, it is a "sit-down" buffet. I have found the menu, but beverages aren't listed. Does anyone know if they have any type of bar there...or at least beer and wine to have with dinner? thanks for any info and help.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. catne

catne DIS Veteran

If it works the same way as during non-holiday meal, there should be a full bar available...including some nice beer choices. We had mixed drinks & DH had an African beer there in May 2008.

What's a "sit down" buffet? Is that something they do just for holidays?

4. SunflowerMom

SunflowerMom Earning My Ears

I guess by sit-down buffet, I meant table service (with waiters/waitresses) not cafeteria style...sorry for any misunderstanding

5. ssnelle

ssnelle Love Disney

:confused3How does a sit-down buffet work? Do you get your food, or a waitress?:confused3

6. ajleone

ajleone <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Tusker House is what you're calling cafeteria style buffet in that you go and get your food, unlike 'ohana where they bring the "buffet" to you. Unfortunately I can't remember what they have for adult beverages.

7. ajleone

ajleone <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

At WDW they have a couple of what are called Family style restaurants , essentially they are buffet's where the food is brought to you either on a tray or in the case of 'Ohana on a skewer.