Between the BLs Challenge Summer 2009

Discussion in 'W.I.S.H' started by lisah0711, May 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuvBaloo

LuvBaloo DIS Veteran

Okay, my PM box is all cleaned out so there's room for everybody's initial weights to start coming in tomorrow. :thumbsup2
    (Thanks for the reminder Jackie! And I need to see that Lost episode again, it was a lot to take in.)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lisah0711

lisah0711 <font color=red>♥ <font color=royalblue>her Disney

Welcome, PRINCESS VIJA!

Welcome, njmom23grls!

4. mikamah

mikamah DIS Veteran

I love this quote. It's is so true, and something I need to remind myself of often.

Good morning everyone!! This is our first day of this challenge, and I am pumped to stay on track this time!!! I decided to make a pledge for the BL pound for pound challenge, figuring it will give me more motivation, so I pledged that I will lose 15 pounds this summer. (the 15 pounds I gained last summer) I know what I need to do, and I can do it, and I will do it.

Gotta get ready for work and make a healthy lunch now. Have a great, losing day.:)

5. TammyNC

TammyNC <font color=red>WISH Biggest Loser/Red Team</font>

Kathy-You are sounding so positive this morning, love it!! Thanks for the reminder about the PFP challenge, I meant to go over and pledge too.

Plan for today: keep portions in control, drink lots of water and get more steps in today.

6. PRINCESS VIJA

PRINCESS VIJA Viva Latvia!

Good morning everyone! Looking forward to this challenge. This is going to take me right up to our vacation!:banana:

7. ohMom

ohMom Kids Get Arthritis Too! Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.