Between Halloween and Christmas

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by jenerra11, Sep 14, 2013.

1. jenerra11

jenerra11 Mouseketeer

I know that the parks has beautiful fall decorations, but what about the ship. We are on the 11/1/13 cruise(the day after Halloween). And I know that the Christmas decor won't be up until the 11/9/13 sailing. Will we see any Fall decorations on our sailing?

2. cruisecrasher

cruisecrasher DIS Veteran

You may still have Halloween decor up or they may be getting ready for Christmas decorating. Or maybe nothing. Very little was decorated on our November cruise last year, and what was decorated was the gingerbread house they were building for upcoming Christmas cruises.

3. jenerra11

jenerra11 Mouseketeer

It would be nice to see Halloween decorations up considering my kids will miss out on Halloween due to traveling.

4. DynamicDisneyDuo

DynamicDisneyDuo DIS Veteran

We sailed on the Wonder several years ago on a B2B that included Halloween. On the second leg of the B2B, they were bringing on the Christmas decorations during changeover. Some of the shop windows were decorated for Christmas during the cruise.

With the recent changes to how holidays are being scheduled on the cruises, there is no telling though.