Best website for discount shoes/sandals?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by leebee, May 23, 2010.

1. leebee

leebee DIS Veteran

I am starting to think about sandals for our August trip to WDW but WOW, the prices on some of these (teva, keen, columbia)! It's like buying a whole extra day at Disney! What is your favorite website for a super deal on shoes?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. gk90

gk90 Mom to Sorcerer Mickey fan and Donald's #1 fan!

Overstock.com has some though not that much selection, and now and then sportsmansguide.com

4. Shmily1

Shmily1 DIS Veteran

They're onsale today at 6pm dot com:)

5. Sadie22

Sadie22 DIS Veteran

onlineshoes, zappos, amazon are some examples. There are different deals from time to time so when I determine a particular style that works for me and know what size I keep searching for the best price. It can vary depending on what's on sale and what the terms are. I look for lowest price including shipping if any and whether I can return the item if it doesn't fit properly. I am not lightweight and I have some foot problems so I have to be very particular with what I buy.

6. Ashlander

Ashlander DIS Veteran

6pm is by far is my favorite place to shop for shoes.

7. elgerber

elgerber <font color=deeppink>Sometimes you gotta bite the

I love Shoebuy.com. They have 20-25% coupons often. Free shipping both ways.

8. patsal

patsal <font color=FF3399>I've discovered I don't need to

As a pp said, 6pm.com has Teva and Keens on sale today. They ship very quickly. Last week iordered two pair of shoes on Tuesday and I had them by Thursday! No matter how much you order the shipping is $6.95. Both deals were at least 50% off.

9. MEM

MEM DIS Veteran

Good quality sandals at a discount can be found on Sierra Trading Post.

10. leebee

leebee DIS Veteran

Anywhere else? I bought a pair of Hi Tek flip flops that are surprisingly working very well for me, but of course the store doesn't have any more in my size- I'd like to buy another pair for our mid-August trip as I am pretty sure these are going to be well-worn by then!

11. Mama Mouse

Mama Mouse DIS Veteran

I had the same sticker shock. I ended up buying a pair of Teva Mush flip flops for less than $25. I've been wearing them at work (on my feet tons at work) and around town and, so far, very comfortable. I've got my fingers crossed that they'll be fine at Disney, too.

12. abmitch01

abmitch01 DIS Veteran

I love Sierra Trading Post for shoes. Zappos so easy with returns