Best Way

swade95

Earning My Ears
What is the best and reasonably priced way to get from the Orlando airport to the cruise line and then from the cruise line (after cruise is over) to DW?

What is the best and reasonably priced way to get from the Orlando airport to the cruise line and then from the cruise line (after cruise is over) to DW?

"Best" way? Well, that depends on several factors. How many of you? What's your tolerance level with driving yourself? What's your budget? How soon do you want to be at the port?

DCL transfers from MCO to port and port to WDW are $35.00 per person each way.

It is 3 of us. No real budget but would like to not really overspend when there is cheaper and better options.

I have no problems with driving or any of the traffic aspects.

It is 3 of us. No real budget but would like to not really overspend when there is cheaper and better options.

I have no problems with driving or any of the traffic aspects.

Well, three people is sort the dividing line between whether DCL transfers or a rental car is a better buy. You'd need to find a rental car for less than $210. That would be total cost - rental, insurance, gas, parking.

This is from the DCL site about parking:
Parking at Port Canaveral
An outdoor parking facility is operated by the Port Canaveral Port Authority. Cash, Visa® and Mastercard® are the only acceptable forms of payment. Personal checks are not accepted.
The daily parking rate is $15.00.
Parking for a 3-night cruise is $60.00.
Parking for a 4-night cruise is $75.00.
Parking for a 7-night cruise is $120.00.
Rates are subject to change. A valid disability parking permit is required for accessible parking

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter