Best Way to get to the Boardwalk???

disneymoss

Mouseketeer
My family and I will be staying at ASSPORTS and have dinner reservations for Spoodles on the Boardwalk. We will be going to a waterpark that day so we would be leaving from the resort. I'm looking for the best way to get there and an estimated travel time if possible. I've never been to the Boardwalk before so any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated.

I would take the bus from All-Stars to MGM. You can then walk to the right as you're approaching the park entrance and take a Friendship Boat over to the Boardwalk. I have no idea how long the bus ride is but the boat ride is about 20 minutes, I think. You can also disembark at the Swan/Dolphin (first stop) and walk over to the Boardwalk in about 5 minutes.

You could also just take a cab, too. They can call you one from the front desk. It would cost, but would be much quicker.

Thanks for your replies!! We are on a Grand Gathering, 13 of us in all, so I don't think taking a cab would be as fun as traveling on Disney's wonderful FREE transportation system. LOL!!

Thanks NMAmy I wasn't sure of how to go about it on Disney's transportation, but that seems easy enough and the kids would love to take the boat ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter