best way to do Christmas solo

Dezandthebeast

Earning My Ears
Coming to disney Dec 5th to the 13th. I wanted see if there twas any tips or suggested must do s for Christmas time. I would like to see all the resort decor is there a trick too seeing them all transportation wise

where are you staying?

mostly you will go on bus or walk -
if not a MK resort - then take a bus to the MK - then take the resort monorail (not the express) to GF - then go back to the MK on the monorail - then take a bus or boat to WL/VWL

now I love BLT/CR - but would first go to the Epcot resorts - so take the Studios (not Epcot) bus - then either take the boat or walk to BC, YC, BW - not sure about the D&S -

the only other one on the must see is AKL - and that is bus only - so go back to Studios or Epcot - the walk is farther at Epcot - and take the bus to AKL.

I also love PO (R&FQ) and Pop - but some others have different taste.

I actually haven't picked a hotel yet lol cause I'm so undecided I just booked a flight and mickeys party for the 6th so far I'm deciding between do I want to treat my self or save money stage

hey pop is fun for December.

brought DVC in 1993 - so I don't have to worry about the price increases. I could not even afford to have cash for BLT

That's pretty sweet! Maybe I'll try pop . I like sports regularly . I think maybe I'll split it to do pop and port orleans riverside

Top of my list would be the Osborne Lights, and seeing how guests have decorated their campsites at Ft. Wilderness.

I think I spent two complete days visiting the deluxe resorts to check out all the Christmas decorations and looking at all the little details. Anyway, for BLT, Poly and Grand Floridian I would suggest using the monorail which is the most convenient. For Beach Club and Boardwalk those are both on the boardwalk so you can either walk from one side to the other or take the boat across. I would suggest taking the boat for Wilderness Lodge and Old Key West and the bus for Animal Kingdom and Saratoga Springs. I'm sure they will be people that have other suggestions but this is what I did. Have a great time.

Osborne is my main but I Def will try getting around to the resorts I also have mickeys party booked so far

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter