best way POR to Contemporary

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by tamfalzon, Aug 23, 2007.

1. tamfalzon

tamfalzon Earning My Ears

What is the best (fastest) way to get to Chef Mickey ADR at the Contemporary from POR?

My thoughts were to either take the boat to DTD and then bus to Contemporary or would it be better to take bus to MK and monorail to Contemporary?

Thanks for any input.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. spiceycat

spiceycat <font color=blue>Own at BWV, VWL and BLT<br><font

take the bus to mk and then monrail to CR (or walk)

4. Hedy

Hedy <font color=blue>I'm <s>22</s> 27 and I still kind

Honestly? I cab it (but I generally only do one character meal, so that cab is not an exorbidant expense-it was around $15 last March).

5. JLKennedy

JLKennedy DIS Veteran

Agree with everyone else...bus to MK and walk/monorail

6. AARCLUKSCH

AARCLUKSCH Mouseketeer

The best way to get the Contemporary from any resort (not on the monorail) is to take a bus to the MK first & then monorail or walk there. It really isn't a far walk at all. We took the monorail there & walked back after. Just make sure you give yourself enough time if you have dinner reservations. 1 hr is good on the safe side, but may not be necessary.

7. Harvest02

Harvest02 DIS Veteran

Thanks for posting this. Our family stayed at ASMo last year and did the bus to MK and then monorail to Contemporary for breakfast at CF. Sounds like we do the same thing at our stay at POR. Good to know!!!:thumbsup2