Best way from YC to Poly?

Disney Dukers

Mouseketeer
Hi :goodvibes

We would love to eat some Tonga toast for breakfast one morning on our next trip to the world in August! What is the best way to get to Poly from our home resort, Yacht Club? Bus? Or walk to Epcot to get monorail? Or something else I haven't thought of. Thanks!!

I would just take a cab it might cost $20 with tip but it would be the quickest way. If you tak the monorail you would have to have hoppers then walk threw the park to the monorail then take that to TTC then to the resort. That could take up to a hour in travel time. Hop in a cab and your there.

We would love to eat some Tonga toast for breakfast one morning on our next trip to the world in August! What is the best way to get to Poly from our home resort, Yacht Club? Bus? Or walk to Epcot to get monorail? Or something else I haven't thought of. Thanks!!

Taxi. It should cost about $18.

Otherwise, bus to MK, monorail or boat to Poly.

It depends on what time you want to have breakfast. If Epcot is open, we like to stroll through there and hop the monorail. If not, then I would take the bus to the MK and then hop the monorail or the boat to the Poly.

No the buses only go to the parks they donor go to the resorts. It would make life so much easier. Only options are monorail or taxi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter