Best walking route to ETWB?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by cyros, Jan 22, 2013.

1. mikat

mikat Mouseketeer

Sorry to ask a variation on a theme, but I'm going to be in MK on Sunday too! Any chance the crane that is in place to remove the castle holiday lights will effect the castle main tunnel being open? Just want to make sure I don't make a mistake! Lyn-CA, maybe I'll see you there! :wave2:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mesaboy2

mesaboy2 DIS Veteran

The crane does not impact that I don't believe. What does impact castle access is the show that takes place multiple times daily on the forecourt stage. Generally the castle is open for a couple of hours in the morning, is usually not open for large portions of the afternoon, and then opens again towards the end of the park day.

4. Lyn-CA

Lyn-CA DIS Veteran

:wave2: Yeah, for sure, see you at MK. We'll be the first group at Belle right? ;) We're coming from breakfast with Pooh before that.

Four more sleeps then it's travel day all day Saturday, arriving late afternoon at AoA. Where are you guys staying?

5. mesaboy2

mesaboy2 DIS Veteran

Sorry I missed this one earlier.

The Pooh machines are by PhilharMagic and are slightly closer. The Dumbo FP isn't a huge benefit since the ride has doubled its capacity but if that's what you want then go for it. Also, the Dumbo FP machine is not connected to others so it can really be gotten at any time without much penalty.

Pan FPs tend to go faster and get later quicker than the Pooh ones, which is why it is usually recommended first.

6. katt789

katt789 DIS Veteran

I personally would go straight through the castle, then all you have to do is mildly curve around the carousel and you're there!

7. brenbrady

brenbrady Mouseketeer

Thanks for the info, where can I find a copy of the map of Fantasyland with all the markings.?