Best two bedroom Villa for 6 adults??

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by BLTLDZ, Aug 10, 2010.

1. BLTLDZ

BLTLDZ Loving our DVC :)

Planning a vacay for december 2011, hoping to get a 2 BR villa at BWV. Would this be comfy enough for 6 adults?? Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Pakey

Pakey DIS Veteran

We've done 6 adults several times and the only villa I think is comfortable enough is OKW. The other villas are just too small.

4. Ryansdad0727

Ryansdad0727 DIS Veteran

I agree. OKW or SSR would be best. A treehouse villa has 3 bedrooms and is the same point value as a 2 bdrm.

5. Pakey

Pakey DIS Veteran

But the 3rd bedroom at THV has bunkbeds and they are pretty short bunkbeds. Anyone over 5'8" would have a tough time sleeping in them. Plus the living area in the THV is small; we didn't like it at all. Still prefer OKW for 6 adults.

6. BLTLDZ

Thanks everyone.

Even if we two small adults, LOL? :rotfl:

7. n2mm

n2mm aka WALTSGIRL

I would consider BLT or AKV-Kidani. Both of these DVC 2 bedroom villas have 3 bathrooms!

8. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

Are the 6 adults three couples or just family members? With a 2 bedroom at BWV, you get 1 king bed in the master, a queen and double sleeper in the 2nd bedroom and a queen sleeper in the living room. I think it would be kind of tight with 3 couples. One would get the master but the other two would have to share a room and bathroom. But if it's parents and 4 adult children or relatives it might be OK.

9. BLTLDZ

It is 3 couples. My sis & BIL stayed on the queen sleeper in SSR and found it comfy. SO I was thinking under the logic that I would give my parents the master bedroom, my soon to be DH & I would take the second bedroom, and we would give them the sleeper sofa. What do you think? :confused3

10. Figment1990

Figment1990 DIS Veteran

I totally agree with the PP who recommended BLT or AKV-Kidani. We had 6 adults and 2 kids in a Kidani 2 bedroom last December. Having 3 full bathrooms was priceless!

11. mickey&minniealways

mickey&minniealways DIS Veteran

I realize that the 3 bathrooms are nice but I would still go with OKW. We have actually done 8 in the 2 bedroom there. Even with one being a teenage girl. It was a dedicated 2 bedroom. You get the extra sinks that way. With almost 1400 square feet of living space there is more then enough room. The balconies are the largest there also. I love taking the boat launch to DTD in the evening. It is so pretty and relaxing.