Best Trip Report Ever Written (Poll)

Kevin Stringer

Chat Host
Hello Everyone

Just thought you may like to know that over on the US Trip Reports board they are doing a poll for the best trip report currently on either the US Trip Reports Board, or DCL Trip report board.

Luckily Kev was one of the top four nominated for this poll for his latest offerings "A Very British Trip Report - Cruise edition"

Kev (as you all know) is far too modest to post, but I thought I would let you all know - I am prepared to put up with his endless bragging if he wins and likewise the tears and childlike tantrums if he looses!!

Needless to say I am very proud of him - but don't let him know I said that!

Tammy (who can't seem to log on under her own user name anymore)

I've voted!

(edited to take the link out in case it means that anyone else can't vote - wouldn't want Mr Stringer to lose out on some votes because of me!! )

Hiya,

I've just bumped a certain someone into the lead.

(That's another drink someone owes me - LOL )

Alison, your link goes to the poll results page (because you linked to it after you'd voted), so anyone linking to the thread from the shortcut can't then vote because the thread will think they've already voted! .... At least, I think that's what's happened as I can't vote!

I'll ask our CB mod, Shirley, to edit your link ;) as I don't have moderating abilities on this board.

All right, I'm off to vote.

But . . . , is it really Tammy? Or Kev in drag? ;)

Either I'm :confused: (which is highly likely :teeth: ) or someone else has corrected the link but it works for me........ and I was able to vote (although I shan't tell you who I voted for :o !!!!!!!!)

.....Tammy, has your voice got deeper or is it my imagination :) ??

Sorry guys - didn't think about linking to the thread before I voted!! Doh!

Anyway, I've edited my post above now just in case.

I've voted :)

Thanks Tam for letting us know:D

I have just voted for Kev, although I suppose it is a bit unfair as I have not read the others, whats wrong with patriotism.

Dave F

GOOD JOB!!!!!

I've just been over to vote. Kev. is still winning with 41.24% of the vote.

:D :D

I voted earlier, then had a dreadful pang of guilt as I've read none of them. Not even Kevin's.
icon18.gif
Still, he is a jolly nice bloke!

I've read the others and it was a close run thing with my vote between Kevin and Joe Disney - but Kevin gets the vote!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter