Best Time of Year to buy DVC Resale

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by melindaPR, Jan 17, 2013.

1. disbound09

disbound09 Mouseketeer DVC Gold

Having just purchased at a reasonable price per pt 53 on SSR, have you found prices were stable before correction/recession or were they constantly going up and down.

I am thinking of adding of selling what we just bought and purchasing three smaller contracts. Never thought about giving them to the kids in small contracts rather than leaving a lump amount to have to figure out what is best for the three of them.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. sglfc81

sglfc81 Earning My Ears

In your experience, where are the best places to buy resale? I saw some websites, but are there better ones than others? are there some to definately stay away from?

Scott

4. psac

psac DIS Veteran

We bought ours from The Timeshare Store. There is probably an add for them right on this page, since they are an advertiser on the disboards. It was a very good experience, no hassles at all. We're thinking of adding on more resale, and would only go with them again.