Best time for O'hana seating

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by justinmom, Mar 8, 2004.

1. justinmom

justinmom Earning My Ears

I thought I read somewhere that you could possibly see fireworks from O'hana's. If you can, is it every night? So, what would be the best time to make the reservation?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Dalpal

Dalpal <font color=ff00cc>Has a brand new granddaughter!<

Bump

4. Bonnie40

Bonnie40 <font color=red>Sweet tomatoes, yum<br><font color

We will be at O'hana's this Friday night - Yes! I have booked my PS for 6:40 p.m. and the Wishes fireworks show begins at 8 p.m. so I think I've timed it just right. The wishes show runs every night but at different times. You would need to check out park hours and then make a PS.

5. 01Sweetpea

01Sweetpea DIS Veteran

Wishes was at 7pm, and I had PSs for 6. Since we were at the Poly early I checked in at 5:40, requested a window table, and figured they would call us 20 minutes or so. WRONG! They called us right away. So now we are sitting with a great view of the castle, and have 1 hour and 20 minutes to kill before Wishes. Dinner was loooonnng, usually it doesn't take us more than 45 minutes to eat. Thank goodness I let the bys bring their gameboys or else it would have been disasterous. We left immediately after Wishes. For us the almost 1 1/2 hour dinner was a bit to long, but well worth it for the view of Wishes we had!

6. maps

maps DIS Veteran

we did the fireworks at ohana's last week. fireworks were at 7pm, our ps was for 6:20pm. it was timed perfectly. i was so glad we did this. the kids loved it and we didn't have to be in the parks when the fireworks were over.