Best thing about POP Century.....

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by kiwi2013, Jul 6, 2013.

1. kiwi2013

kiwi2013 Mouseketeer

Please tell me the best things to do at POP Century(resort only,not parks)....this will be my first time staying there and I have a few days where I plan not to go to any parks,just staying at the resort to relax

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. grammimouse

grammimouse Mouseketeer

DH and I enjoy the "memory" walkway. ;) It goes around by hourglass lake and has little signposts to tell you lots of interesting things that have happened throughout the years. When we do it , we say " oh yeah , I remember that " :rotfl2: We also went across the bridge to AoA and explored all of the really cute things over there. :cool1: Just going around to see all of the oversized icons is cool too ! Inside classic hall the memory wall will keep you busy for a while also. Enjoy !! Be sure to bring your camera !!party:

4. DisneyGal24

DisneyGal24 Always dreaming of Disney!

You can walk over to AOA and check it out. Lots of cool photo opportunities!

5. vettegirl

vettegirl Dole Whip Queen

Great bus service, friendly cms, and the main pool is huge.

6. disneybliss2

disneybliss2 DIS Veteran

Be sure to walk around and check out the details (the giant Lady and the Tramp, huge potato heads, Mowgli, etc.). Great photo opts!

7. freckles04

freckles04 DIS Veteran

We stayed at Pop for a week and kind of ran out of things to do during downtime. We went during early August and it was almost too hot to swim! We spent a lot of time in the arcade ($$$). The lack of activities for us is why we are staying at POR this time. I'm interested to read this thread & see what we may have missed on our trip.

8. Soben

Soben Mouseketeer

Our family took some time to play ping-pong and that's one of our fond family memories.

9. PattnFmly

PattnFmly <font color=darkorchid>DH drove me crazy last nigh

Poolside fun! We loved the games at the pool : hula hoop games ... last man standing ... bingo ... name that Disney tune ... limbo in the pool ...! Our family had an absolute blast! Though we mostly swam in the computer pool, we loved the games at the Hippy Dippy pool!

10. smitch425

smitch425 DIS Veteran

The ice cream sundaes! :cool1:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. eisforpants

eisforpants Mouseketeer

The name that tune game at Hippy Dippy was a lot of fun! We won first place.