Best TAs for Booking Cruises

travellady

If only the world could be like WDW every day!
OK, this isn't specific to a Disney cruise but all of you are so helpful I thought I'd give it a try. I booked our Dec 2004 3 day using Dreams Unlimited but if I'm not mistaken, they only handle Disney cruises, correct?

We'd like to take an RCI cruise, Vision of the Seas, to Alaska in June 05 and I've got a courtesy hold on it directly through RCI. I suspect a TA could possibly offer a discount as did DU when I booked through them for the DCL cruise. But, I want to make sure I work with a reputable TA like DU and am seeking out recommendations.

Thanks!

Just wanted to say I've been very pleased with the service and prices from All Seasons Travel.

Good Luck!:)

I have also been thrilled with the prices and customer service of All Seasons TRavel.

If you do your research first and know where you want to go, cruisequick.com has the best prices. Do your homework on cruise bulletin boards such as cruisecritic.com which has awesome boards and lots of help. Then get a quote on cruisequick.com.

thanks for your suggestions. I do know the exact ship and dates so have sent for a quote from some of the agencies listed below. It will be interesting to compare with the quote from the RCI site. Once I get this booked, I can go back to thinking about my upcoming DCL cruise :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter