Best strapless bra

mommy2allyandaveri

DIS Veteran
I'm in a wedding and will need a strapless bra. Let me just say that there is not a whole lot there and what is there needs assistance:lmao:. I need a "miracle" type push up that actuall works. Anyone have any suggestions? On a budget here, I don't plan to wear it too often.

The "Sweet Nothings" brand at Walmart is actually quite nice. I'm well endowed and the strapless I got keeps everything in place. They have 2 styles: one supportive for the curvy, one that's a push up style for those looking to enhance their figure. (Is that a tactful way of putting that???) :)

Also at Walmart, I do not recall name but it is in the underwear/bra area, pink box and is usually on an end cap. It is a bra that literally "sticks" to you. It is very comfortable, clasps in the center, so you can position it as more/less cleavage. It can be used to make "enhancements" or downplay the chest area. It is then hand washed and can be reused over and over. I have used one for my tanks, under dresses, all diff occasion and it is great! sorry I do not still have box, but I specifically recall it was pink and they come in various sizes, flesh colored! ;)

Also at Walmart, I do not recall name but it is in the underwear/bra area, pink box and is usually on an end cap. It is a bra that literally "sticks" to you. It is very comfortable, clasps in the center, so you can position it as more/less cleavage. It can be used to make "enhancements" or downplay the chest area. It is then hand washed and can be reused over and over. I have used one for my tanks, under dresses, all diff occasion and it is great! sorry I do not still have box, but I specifically recall it was pink and they come in various sizes, flesh colored! ;)

This sounds so interesting! I need to find one for my daughter, who is going to her eighth grade graduation celebration dance. They are pretty much wearing prom dresses and hers is strapless, but comes up to a nice level. Still, I don't want her tugging at her bra all night pulling it up. This might be the ticket. Thanks.

This sounds like it would actually work. I'm tired of always holding my strapless bra up the whole day because it slides down. I'm going to search for this at walmart. If anyone happens to know the brand of this bra please let me know!! I hope they still make them!

I would also suggest the "Sweet Nothings" bra's from Wal-Mart. I was very skeptical when someone suggested it, but tried it anyway and they're comfortable and supportive.

Also you may just want to see if they bridal shop will put bra cups in the dress. One of the shops here only charges $8 to do it! It may be more where you live, but I know a lot of people who have done this and have been very happy with them.

Aerie - Emma extreme air push-up. Very very comfortable, and they hold up very well. If you don't want the extra push up for maybe a lighter dress the air pockets are removable.

i use the VS very sexy strapless, sans the gel padding. if you buy an actual bra make sure you have the right band size, if you buy too big which many women do that will result in stretching and shifting. the silicone bras that stick to you are a great alternative. they are also sold at target and in most lingerie depts. follow the instructions well and it will stay put all night.

I think i know what your talking about....
My friend has one and says its also very
comfortable!

I don't know much about it but yeah just agreeing from
what I hear! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter