Best standard room at Beach Club

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by loinsley, Sep 16, 2012.

1. loinsley

loinsley Can we RETIRE here!?!?!?!

Any suggestions for best standard rooms at the Beach Club? Or best connecting rooms....

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. pixarmom

pixarmom DIS Veteran

Hello loinsley! We haven't stayed in a standard room since BC changed its categories (I'd guess our previous standard views are now reclassified as garden views.) So I may not be very helpful. But please join us on the BC/YC thread - lots of posters there have experience that may be helpful!

Here's the link: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2970473

4. TigrLvsPooh

TigrLvsPooh Planning WDW Trips Obsessively

We had a nice standard room a few years ago that was very close to Epcot, I wish I could remember the room #! Maybe just add "close to Epcot" on your reservation if that sounds appealing to you. It was really handy because we could come in and out through the side door. :thumbsup2

5. dworldlovers

dworldlovers Mouseketeer

We were there for our first time this past Jan. and had a garden view room. The view was trees and wasn't too bad!! The room itself was fantastic-very comfortable and spacious enough for 3 of us (21 y/o daughter)!! I was quite sick for 1 and 1/2 days while there (not Disneys' fault) and couldn't leave the room and it was like being at home it was so comfortable!!