Best Spas

LAS321

When you wish upon a star...
We're planning our annual summer trip and were thinking of a spa day. We'll have a "no park" day and thought a massage or great pedicure might be fun. We've never had any spa treatments in WDW and wondered which spa and what treatments are the nicest.
Thanks!

I booked pedicures for my daughters and myself at Senses Spa at the Grand Floridian in August. Haven't been before, but it looks nice!

I am interested as well. First solo trip in 62 days for a Mother's Day present to myself. :)

Thanks for the response! I noticed that the price is pretty much the same for all the spas and was just wondering if one is nicer than the other...or if there's a certain treatment that is better. We were thinking of doing pedicures, too!

While I've only been to the Grand Floridian Spa and LOVED it; my SIL is a spa fanatic and says she prefers the Spa at Saratoga Springs. I'm sure any on-site spa is fabulous though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter