Best shows on the Fantasy?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by tukkerlove, May 17, 2013.

1. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

Believe is on Thursday on all itineraries - semiformal night.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Praise2Him

Praise2Him DIS Veteran

Don't miss Aladdin! But there is a matinee at 3 pm, so you don't have to go at night :)

4. Pooh001

Pooh001 Mouseketeer

Just got off Fantasy last week- excellent magic show one night . It was called Night Magic. Recommend highly if you have it on board.

5. elemusing

elemusing <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

ok - we have only cruised on the Wonder and LOVED all of it's shows. We were pretty disappointed in the shows on the Fantasy. We did not like Wishes at all. Aladdin was good -especially the Genie and the Magic Carpet. Believe is AWESOME. I was crying by the end of it. It reminded me very much of a show on the Wonder called Dreams.

We did go see the hypnotist - and he was good. It was funny. He has a show late at night for adults, but we didn't see that one. If you go to him, get there at least 20-30 minutes early. We got there 15 minutes early and the bar was already SRO.

We did not go see the magicians or ventriloquist, but we heard very good things about both of those shows from other people on board.

The Pirate show has changed a lot since we last cruised. It was pretty good - but that's probably our last one for a while.

6. erocrobro

erocrobro DIS Veteran

On sea days, there is a matinee at 3:00 if you don't want to go in the evening. We went to those and really preferred it. One night is a movie, so if you have already seen it you could skip that. For us it was Iron Man 3. Of the live shows, my family loved Wishes, Aladdin, and Believe. If I was going to skip, I would skip the welcome and goodbye show. We also had a really good magic act one night, but depending on what you have on your cruise that night may be something you could skip.