Best Seats for BMG??

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by provencio, Jan 14, 2009.

1. provencio

provencio Mouseketeer

I have never been to the show and am soooooo looking forward to it. I was hoping I could get some advise on the best seats? We will be going in June and it looks like there are front row seats availble, so Ishould snag them right?? Any other tips I should know about?

2. GuestServicesMonkey

GuestServicesMonkey Earning My Ears

The first six rows are a 'splash zone'. Complimentary slickers are provided but don't wear anything 'nice'. Every is water based and edible though but, of course, you don't want to wear your best clothing in case a bit of dye gets on you.

That being said, be right up front for the best experience. It's like you are right on stage with them.

Bring earplugs if you are sensitive to loud sounds and maybe some aspirin :)

3. tink too

tink too DIS Veteran

I've just booked front row seats for our trip in April - can't wait to experience the show! :woohoo:

4. kirbsam

kirbsam <marquee><font color=green>Everyone at the nude be

the very back row is the best. when the finale starts you will wish you were there. that is all i can say. sorry.