Best sandals for men

dr&momto2boys

DIS Veteran
I've researched and purchased shoes for myself (New Balance running shoes and Molokini flip flops) and the kids (Disney Crocs), but my husband will not wear Crocs or flip flops. I'll get him New Balance running shoes too, but any recommendations on sandals for him? He's a bit concerned about some of his toenails--yellow and cracked--so he won't wear flip flops but he does sometimes wear sandals with open toes--just not so obvious. I'd really like to hear what you think is comfortable and at least somewhat stylish.

My husband too has toenail issues. That being said. I forced him to wear Croc Athens and he loved them so much he is wearing them still! They are super comfy and are manish!

I'm a 53 yo male, and I love my Teva sandals. I also just recently purchased a pair of Montrail flipflops that you heat in the oven before you wear them, and they are just as comfortable !! Good luck !:thumbsup2

My dh is a runner and has all kinds of foot issues. He loves his Tevas. They are comfortable on his feet at WDW.

I've been trying to get him to give Crocs a try, but he won't.

I'm a 53 yo male, and I love my Teva sandals. I also just recently purchased a pair of Montrail flipflops that you heat in the oven before you wear them, and they are just as comfortable !! Good luck !:thumbsup2

I second the Tevas! Wonderful sandals!

My dad has toenail issues and loves his keens. He wears them nonstop. If he doesn't have those on... he wears his Tevas.

We just came back from our first summer trip and I had to convince my Dh to buy sandals. He finally agreed to a pair of Teva sandals and they are enclosed (somewhat) at the toe and he Loved them. He actually wore them more than his running shoes! I have tevas as well and we both found them to be very comfortable, on par with our Asics running shoes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter