best rumor ever

Discussion in 'Disney Rumors and News' started by arthropodtodd, Sep 1, 2013.

1. MrsTowers

MrsTowers Earning My Ears

Wow the dark kingdom idea sounds amazing. If the plans were real, why did they cancel them?
    Maybe they will replace six flags with that dark kingdom ;D
    *wishes*

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. superme80

superme80 DIS Veteran

My 4 year old just told me yesterday that when we go back to Disneyland we can have breakfast with Mickey AND Veggietales! :lmao:

4. Falloneybaloney

Falloneybaloney Earning My Ears

I suppose anything is possible!

5. Mickey'sApprentice

Mickey'sApprentice Shamelessly demand, it works bette

Let's combine some of these rumors by building an exact opposite to Walt Disney World in Texas. Start with a "dark/villain" Magic Kingdom, then wait about 11 years and build a dark Epcot...8 years later...build a dark Hollywood studios, and then finally build a dark animal kingdom. Along the way, build dark hotels, water parks, etc.

While thinking about a "bizarro" opposite WDW, I came up with some interesting rides. New to Fantasyland would be Ursula's Voyage. Old Fantasyland would include a ride called Captain Hook. Tomorrowland would include a ride about Zurg. Randall could have the laugh floor or insult floor. In Epcot, Test Track could become traffic jam.

However, I do admit...I did not like making Main Street the opposite. I mean...wouldn't the opposite of Main Street be a slum?

6. SuperDan523

SuperDan523 Mouseketeer

Instead of being inspired by Marceline, MO in the 1940s it could be inspired by Gary, IN in the 1980s?

7. Mickey'sApprentice

Mickey'sApprentice Shamelessly demand, it works bette

Or...Detroit 2013...but then again...wouldn't that be kind of like Epic Mickey?

8. old lady

old lady DIS Veteran

Why is Disney buying land in Selma Alabama? I hope they are prepare to meet with all sort of people who aren't to speak their language or might look differently from them. I heard bad things about that place.

9. anniescupboards

anniescupboards Earning My Ears

moving it? hahaha Nice one.:rotfl2:

10. mbake2

mbake2 Earning My Ears

Love it.