best room?

Discussion in 'Disneyland Community Board' started by HMANSION LOVER, Jan 22, 2013.

1. HMANSION LOVER

HMANSION LOVER PIN TRADER

Will be staying at PPH on 3/26 then over to DLH for 3/27 & 3/28. Travel agent asked if I had any special room requests, up until she asked hadn't really given it any thought other than requesting a 2 queen day bed room. We are spending over $2,000 on travel alone so upgrading from a standard room to something with a view isn't really in the budget. But, I was curious if there are any standard rooms at these hotels that are any better than others. Any help will be greatly appreciated

2. Goofy_Mom

Goofy_Mom Disney Princess

I believe the room layout is similar, you're just paying extra for a view.

At the DL hotel, you have option of standard, resort/pool view, upper level resort/pool, suites, and concierge.

We have never stayed on site in the past. Our room was just a place to sleep and get ready for the day. But I've always wanted to stay at the DL hotel just once.

We'll my dream is coming true, the tax man is sending us a fabulous return this year. We are paying extra for the upper level park view, we figure if we're gonna do it, do it big!! We'll be able to see the fireworks from the hotel room and have mickey waffles brought to our room while we get ready for the day! I'm super excited, mickey waffles while looking out at the parks while I wait for my slow-poke family to get ready!! weeeeeeee!!!:cool1: