Best Room at Coronado Springs?

NancyM67

Earning My Ears
We need to be near food court, small pool and the Bus stop that Picks up FIRST.
Want amazing view too! Thanks !! :-)

It's a moderate. There are no amazing views. At least from your room.

CSR is our favorite moderate. Our favorite rooms our the business class rooms that offer a few extra amenities that the rooms do not have. But they are not near the first bus stop. Casita 2 and 3 have great views of the Lion fountain. 3, 4 and 5 have great lake views.

CSR is our favorite moderate. Our favorite rooms our the business class rooms that offer a few extra amenities that the rooms do not have. But they are not near the first bus stop. Casita 2 and 3 have great views of the Lion fountain. 3, 4 and 5 have great lake views.
Hi and thanks. What extra amenities?

We need to be near food court, small pool and the Bus stop that Picks up FIRST.
Want amazing view too! Thanks !! :-)

Request a room in the Casitas. They are closest to the 1st bus stop, there will be a small walk to the food court however. One of the back Casitas buildings would do you best, being close to the pool and the bus stop.

Disagree! We have stayed at CSR several times and haven't had a bad view yet.
YAY and that's great to know. We normally stay at POR but they didn't do free dining in OCT. I'm trying to learn all about CSR.

Request a room in the Casitas. They are closest to the 1st bus stop, there will be a small walk to the food court however. One of the back Casitas buildings would do you best, being close to the pool and the bus stop.
Where does bus drop off first from parks? And thanks

Where does bus drop off first from parks? And thanks

When the bus enters the resort from any park, they go around to the service drive and in order stop at Stop 2, Stop 3, Stop 4, and then Stop 1 (El Centro). The only exception is the DTD Bus, which goes in order 1, 2, 3, 4. We never really had an issue with waiting too long for a bus, or being crowded. On our visits we have used Stop 2, 4, and 1. Even waiting at El Centro we never had an issue with the bus being full after hitting all of the other stops first.

YAY and that's great to know. We normally stay at POR but they didn't do free dining in OCT. I'm trying to learn all about CSR.
I would recommend Casitas also. Casitas 1, 2, and 3 are preferred buildings. They have a covered path all the way to the main bldg/food court (good for rain times). The price difference is small. Casitas 4 & 5 are still great bldgs. I've read that the 3rd floor of Casitas 4 has good Frozen fireworks view. Not sure if those fireworks are held in Oct. When are you staying in October? The Casitas leisure pool, health club and salon will be closed from current date to October 12th. There is a temporary health club location in convention room "T" in the main bldg.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/resorts/dis...hment-at-disney's-coronado-springs-resort.htm
CSR Bus routes: http://buzz2k1.wix.com/coronado#!transportation/c1ls8

CSR..= B E S T P L A C E E V E R !!

If it weren't for DVC this would be our Home away from Home...

So much for so little.

To the O.P. I'd suggest Casitas 3. We stayed here, and it was literally a 5 minute walk to main bldg. 3 minute walk to quiet pool/Spa/Gym/Laundry, and maybe a 5 or 6 minute walk to the Casitas bus depot....It picks up and drops off 1st there...:thumbsup2

OP, if you are staying preferred, as DizDaD7 said, Casitas 3 is the best, if you are staying in standard rooms request Casitas 4 (my usual choice), if you want Business class, there is only one building cabanas 9B (NOT close to the 'first' bus stop, however).

If you want a beautiful view, book water view in Casitas.

Enjoy! you will have a wonderful stay in CSR. It is an awesome moderate resort!!

OP, if you are staying preferred, as DizDaD7 said, Casitas 3 is the best, if you are staying in standard rooms request Casitas 4 (my usual choice), if you want Business class, there is only one building cabanas 9B (NOT close to the 'first' bus stop, however).

If you want a beautiful view, book water view in Casitas.

Enjoy! you will have a wonderful stay in CSR. It is an awesome moderate resort!!

Why is Casita 3 the best of the preferred buildings?

Why is Casita 3 the best of the preferred buildings?

I've only stayed at CSR once so I'm not by any means an expert but we were in Casitas 3 and it was a great location! It was a very short walk to El Centro and the bus stop. Unless my memory fails, it seemed to be closest to the bus stop of the preferred buildings. We're going back next month for a girl's weekend and I hope we get that same building!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter