Best restaurants Downtown Disney?

Counter Service: Wolfgang Puck Express or Earl of Sandwich
Table Service: Raglan Road. Very good food & entertainment!

I guess I'll be the voice of dissent here, Lol! We've tried Raglan Road a few times and had poor service each time. Atmosphere and entertainment: thumbs up! Food: overrated, pricey, but portions are good. Service: *grumbles*

Paradise 37: seriously abominable service each and every time, and we love to go because we're tequila lovers. But we end up leaving after one drink and an app because of the apathetic, slow service. It's so bad I start to fume. This last visit to P37, we left and stalked our way to the Boathouse, where we had an amazing time. So good, we went back two days later, and now that we're home, we occasionally say to each other, "Want to go to the Boathouse tonight?"

My vote: Boathouse. QS: Earl of Sandwich. Good value, very filling and yummy.

Boathouse is about the only reason to go to DTD for dining. Crossroads and The Smokehouse are decent, but other than that we like the Boardwalk area better for dining. I was very disappointed by Bongo's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter