Best restaurant at PBH for families?

nixieh

Here in rainy London wishing we were in sunny Flor
Hi everyone

We are staying at PBH for the first time in a couple of weeks for 2 nights (previously stayed at HRH twice) and I was wondering which of the restaurants at the PBH are best for families???

Thanks in advance

i'm not sure how much you want to spend on dinners at pbh.

i know dsmom , goofy! , damo have used the onsite restuarants at pbh and would have excellent advice.

hopefully they and others that have eaten there will give better direction to you than i can.

i have used Sals which i love and many do like that place.
if you like pizza, go for it.

from the pbh website for a general over all view.
i know you prefer personal recommendations but i have only been to sals.

Mama Della's Ristorante SM
Bice Ristorante
Trattoria del Porto®
Sal's Market Deli
Gelateria - caffé espresso
Splendido Pizzeria
The Thirsty Fish®
Bar American
24 hour Room Service
Special Events & Holidays
Hard Rock Hotel Dining
Royal Pacific Resort Dining

Buon Appetito!

At Mama’s, everyone is family! Featuring authentic Old World favorites from Tuscany, Naples, Piemonte.

Mama herself often greets guests in person and encourages everyone to “Eat! Eat!” Strolling musicians create a memorable atmosphere for an unforgettable meal that is fun for the whole family! Buon Appetito!

Enjoy your favorite Italian dish...Insalata Caprese, Ravioli Di Formaggio, Lasagna, Linguine alla Vongole… to name a few!

Open daily for dinner at 5pm; Reservations recommended 407-503-DINE (3463).

An exquisite culinary voyage right to the heart of Italy awaits you amid a décor which combines Old World elegance and modern chic.

The Story of Bice
The network of Bice restaurants spanning the world today began in 1926 in Milan. Beatrice Ruggeri – Bice to her family and friends – was known for her extraordinary hospitality and personal warmth.

For years she was encouraged to open her "cucina" to the public. In 1926 she agreed, albeit reluctantly, and a neighborhood trattoria – loosely translated, a "friendly gathering place" – was opened.

With Bice in the kitchen and her brothers and sisters serving in the dining room, il Ristorante Da Gino e Bice, or Bice as it would later be known, had a family feeling. Bice Ruggeri became a recognized Milanese restauranteur and her sons Remo and Roberto took steps to extend the vision throughout the globe.

Open daily for dinner. Reservations recommended 407-503-1415

The colorful festivals celebrated in the Italian countryside are the background for Trattoria del Porto®.

Enjoy diverse regional cuisine, delicious antipasti and tempting desserts, plus a delightful breakfast buffet to start off your morning.

Seating is available inside the main restaurant or dine outside on the harbor and enjoy the picturesque Portofino Bay during your meal.

Breakfast Buffet*
Featuring an array of breakfast items and unlimited refills on coffee and juice.

Monday – Friday 7:00am – 11:00am
Saturday & Sunday 7:00am – noon

Adults: $16.50
Children ages 12 and under: $7.50
Children ages 3 and under: complimentary

*Breakfast Buffet offered on select days.

Entertainment on Select Nights
Thursday – Magician
Friday - Character Dinners 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Saturday – Clown Balloonist

Trattoria del Porto features a children's play area with a child-size table and chairs, beanbags, and a large screen TV where kids can watch all their favorite cartoons. Children's menu is also available.

Entertainment subject to change without notice.

Italian Dinner Buffet on Friday & Saturday night
Adult buffet price is $29.95 and children are $12.95

Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner

Hours of Operation: 7am - 3pm and 5pm - 11pm.
(Closed for dinner on Tuesday and Wednesday)

Birthdays
Click here to learn more about birthday celebrations at each of the on-site
Loews Hotels at Universal Orlando Resort.

Sal’s Market Deli
Sal’s offers a sensational assortment of Italian meats, cheeses, antipasto, fresh fruit, fresh baked pizzas, and salads….Grab a glass of wine or Italian beer, and enjoy the harbor.

Open daily from 11am - 11pm (subject to change based on seasonality.)

Gelateria – caffé espresso
There’s nothing quite like an Italian bakery featuring tempting biscotti, homemade gelato, luscious pastries, and specialty coffee, espresso, and more.

Open daily from 6am - 11am and 4pm - 10pm
(subject to change based on seasonality)

Splendido Pizzeria
Located poolside, everything from burgers to salads and an array of light specialties are available, including your favorite beverages. It's the perfect place to grab a bite when your at the pool for the day.

Open daily from 11am - 5pm (subject to change based on seasonality)

The Thirsty Fish®
This casual dockside bar is perfect for viewing the sunset from the piazza. Sip Peroni or a glass of wine, a place for the whole family to relax.

Open Monday - Friday from 6pm - 2am,
Saturday from 12noon - 2am & Sunday from 12noon - 12Midnight

Bar American
This swank lobby lounge features classic style martinis, European cocktails and Italy’s treasured grappas, along with elegant hors d’oeuvres.

Open daily from 4pm - 12midnight

24-hour room service
Eat in the privacy of your own room and choose from a wide variety of menu options,
whether you have an early meeting or need a midnight snack - we'll bring it to you!

Harbor Nights Wine Tasting & Jazz at the Loews Portofino Bay Hotel
The Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando® is host to "Harbor Nights" - a wine tasting and jazz event designed to capture the ambiance of the Mediterranean.

Featuring select wines, gourmet food samples, live jazz, and complimentary hand-rolled cigars, "Harbor Nights" takes place under the twinkling lights of the hotel's Harbor Piazza.

For more information or to make reservations click here or call 407-503-1200.

I highly recommend Sal's for pizza and salad. Eat outside and listen to the opera singers perform live from the balcony above.

I highly recommend Sal's for pizza and salad. Eat outside and listen to the opera singers perform live from the balcony above.

you have eaten over at pbh and say the same thing i do.....:laughing:

pizza at Sals.............

you know it is good when damo says eat there.

the opera singers i really enjoyed.
beautiful...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter