Best Resort to View Wishes ?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by GrandCanyon, Oct 29, 2012.

1. GrandCanyon

GrandCanyon Mouseketeer

Thank you.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. meredith1

meredith1 DIS Veteran

Contemporary Resort w/ MK view is the best. I love nice hotels but, the Poly doesn't appeal to me...especially, for $800 a night. Check in is 3 or after and check out is at 11:00. You won't even be in the room for 24 hours. No, It's not worth it.

4. meredith1

meredith1 DIS Veteran

I would do Contemporary or BLT w/ a MK view....private and perfect view. You can't get more uncrowded than that!

5. Sue M

Sue M DIS Veteran

WL woods view only lets you see the higher fireworks, most are obstructed by trees, I think your plan of staying at Poly is your best bet. The view is great, straight on right over the castle. And the beach in front of Tokelau or Tahiti will not be as crowded as by pool area.
    I've watched Wishes from CR, Cali Grille, and it's a side view. I prefer to have a dead on view over the castle even if its not as close.

Just my opinion.

6. WILDERNESS FAN 55

WILDERNESS FAN 55 CANNOT GET ENOUGH

Every trip my family watches the fireworks at least once from the Poly Beach.So relaxing with the poolside bar ready nearby. Crowd will not effect view.Have dinner at Kona and parking will be no problem.

7. GrandCanyon

GrandCanyon Mouseketeer

Thank you.

8. lala3291

lala3291 DIS Veteran

Lake View will be on the other side of the Contemporary, facing away from the Magic Kingdom, therefore you will not be able to see the fireworks. If you want to see them from your room, you will need to book a Theme Park View Room.

Hope that helps.:thumbsup2

9. GrandCanyon

GrandCanyon Mouseketeer

Thank you.