Best Rates

manhattan

DIS Veteran
I looked around but couldn't find what the best rates are at the moment. I am trying to do a quick getaway at the end of the month and am trying to figure out what is the best rate available. I am a Loews First member, a Florida Resident, Fan Club member and will buy a Annual Pass for the right hotel price. I don't have a preference of hotel, any of the three will do. So.....who do I call? and what kind of price should I expect?

http://themeparks.universalstudios.com/orlando/website/florida_residents.html#hotel

I think the Florida resident rate is pretty good, $159 for the Royal Pacific and $189 for the Portofino for July.

(If anyone is from Georgia, I called yesterday and the person I talked to said that the Florida rate is good for GA residents too. It was advertised in the Atlanta paper when the first set of dates came out, so I called to make sure the second set of dates were also included. She said that GA is almost always included.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter