Best rates for Radisson this summer?

Jet

Earning My Ears
Sorry if this has been covered, but I remember reading about the "FALL" code to get special rates at the Radisson last year. What's the best rate everyone has gotten for 2003, and are there any codes that can be used when booking online?

Thanks!

I used the fall code last night for a May 2003 reservation.

The prices quoted were $79 & $99 (whirlpool room).

Good luck!

Does this rate include free parking while on cruise? If so can you let me know the code? The rates I just saw were $109 and $129. Thanks.

When we checked in at the Radisson, I just told the person at the desk that I was told that I could leave my car at the Radisson for the week while on the cruise and asked him where to park. He confirmed that yes that was true and to park either on the side of the hotel or in the front and to sign up for one of the free shuttles to bring you over to the cruise. Make sure you sign up for the shuttle to the ship when you check in. They fill up fast.

The shuttles ran ever ten minutes back to the Radisson. It was easy as pie and we saved $70 in parking fees.

We also would like to stay at the Radisson April 25th prior to our 7 day Western Cruise.

Please do let us know a legitimate code (even if it is this Fall Code) to use that will secure a lower rate than $109 :Pinkbounc

Thanks!

I just called Radisson 888-333-3333 and asked what specials they currently have for my timeframe (April 25th).

Evidently they are having an early booking special called "Visit Florida Special". For us (2 adults, 1 child), we were quoted a Standard room with King size bed (could have been 2 double beds though) for $79; we could have picked the Suite with whirlpool for $99. Add 10% tax ;)

The reservations agent did tell me that this is for a limited time for a group of rooms and once those rooms are filled, the special will run out.

I hope this helps!

Thanks, everyone. I also used the "fall" code online and got the suite for $99 in June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter