Best Quick Service at Epcot

I haven't done any of the QS stuff in World Showcase (although that will probably change this next trip). But Sunshine Seasons is great and has a lot of variety.

What about the new pizza place they are opening in the fall....does anyone know if this will be counter service or table service???

We love the Kringla Bakery in Norway - great sandwiches, soup & pastries, but also the variety offered at Sunshine Seasons is fantastic- we'll be doing both in October.

I had this delicious beet/goat cheese salad at Sunshine Seasons. It needed just a bit more seasoning, but I would recommend it! The strawberry shortcake looks ginormous but you will finish it in a millisecond! :lovestruc

Norway and Mexico are great for CS. I'm vegetarian and I've always found great food to eat.

My FAVORITE is Morocco. Last year, my sister and some of my cousins and I had such a fun time eating our food outside at the tables while observing the culture (aka appreciating the fine men who work there! ;)). But really, the surroundings are so beautiful and afterward, we talked with some of the CMs and learned about their country and shared information about ours (meaning, the country where our parents originally came from).

Our Favourite CS is the mexican San angel cantina

mmm buritos and churros..................

Like PP we have enjoyed Tangerine Cafe, but also like the offerings at the Bakery in France. DH and I will usually share a ham and cheese sandwich and a fruit and cheese plate. It's always a good choice for a light lunch, since we usually have a big dinner planned at Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter