Best purse/ bag to carry

My local luggage store was having a sale today and I got a super cute Vera Bradley cross body type bag for pretty cheap. it is the PERFECT size!!

I just ordered my Baggallini messenger bag and it is the perfect thing for me! They already shipped it too! I used to use a hip sack when I went to DW last, but I absolutely HATE them really. They are so bulky on your hip and they just look so bad, especially when people insist on putting them directly on top of their belly in the front. I dunno...I had low back surgery and with the hipsack and the weight of its contents hanging off of my lower back like that it really became uncomfortable by the end of a long day at the park. This messenger bag is very stylish and looks to be so much more comfortable. Thanks to whoever suggested it! Going to use it on my trip to DW during Easter week!:love: :love:

Ordered the plum baggillini yesterday, and got it for $19.30 also. Thanks so much for the input and code info!!!:thumbsup2

Go on shoebag.com if you do a search for messenger bag and click on sort by price this yellow bag came up and because I like the front of it and also it could be used as a sling bag. I got this for $13.90!!!!!!!!!!! I hope it works as well, only thing it is not waterproof, but I will store my tickets and things in a ziploc bag!!!!! You can get a 15% discount for President's day, and put in that code, plus register you really get a deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer2:

How do you put pictures on here, I will show you what it looks like.

Just broke down and got one. I love love love the red but thought it might be hot in the July sun so I went with the periwinkle. They had a pes day coupon but the Save10 made it cheaper. Too bad the two coupons couldn't be combined;)

My dh calls me a bag lady b/c I have several bags. I even have some bags to store my bags. Don't know why, but I just love bags. I take a couple of different bags and switch them throughout my stay. Normally it's a backpack style so hopefully DH will take his turn carrying it as well:confused3

I just ordered my too! I was also able to use the code (thanks!). And I also got the steele blue in case hubby needs to tote it too, otherwise I would have got the lime green.;)
Thanks for all the great tips!

I have the Baggalinni also and love it! I used it last year to WDW and it worked great. On the rides I couldn't wear it, I just twisted the strap around my leg one and it worked just fine. :)

I just ordered the Vera Bradley hipster and it looks so cute. We don't even have our trip booked yet but the bag is on it's way :lmao:

All this talk of Baggalini made me breakdown and order one (turquoise). Only I think I might have jumped the gun -- does anyone of a "larger" size have this? I am a size 20-22 and I'm afraid it won't fit around me once I receive it. Any thoughts? :confused3

All this talk of Baggalini made me breakdown and order one (turquoise). Only I think I might have jumped the gun -- does anyone of a "larger" size have this? I am a size 20-22 and I'm afraid it won't fit around me once I receive it. Any thoughts? :confused3

I am a size 20 and fits around me. Our trip is this weekend and I will try to get back on here and let you know how it goes with the bag.

yes but they dont start until April 4.:mad: We are leaving at the end of the week. :banana:

Well congrats on leaving so soon though! I would trade the ability to fly down there to be leaving at the end of the week. :)

I am thinking about getting an annual pass now that we have round trip flights to Orlando though, I have till May to debate myself on this topic.

Have a great trip!

Is the baggallini messenger bag water resistant? I'm going in August and it rains a lot. Last month, I used my LeSportSac backpack. I'm also considering a small backpack from LL Bean. But if the baggallin is water resistant, it may be a great option.

Jen, It's made of the same type of fabric as a LeSportSac. Some sort of nylony thing.

It's probably not waterPROOF, but should stand up to a light mist.

hi! I just got the baggalini , from bagsbuy.com .. the one for 31. If you use the coupon code SAVE10 ,and also sign up it will total to 19.30 . I'm so excited!

I am a size 20 and fits around me. Our trip is this weekend and I will try to get back on here and let you know how it goes with the bag.

Thanks so much for your reply. Hope you enjoy your vacation and come back a winner of something from the Year of a Million Dreams! :banana:

It will fit!!!! And about the waterproof, I am not sure if it is "technically waterproof", but I can tell you we have be caught in the rain (quite a few times) with it, and the contents have stayed dry! Now if it is pouring, I would probably put it under the poncho because I carry my camera and video camera in it!

For those of you who ordered the Baggalini messenger bags from shoebuy, how long did they take to get to you. I just ordered one (red!) and had it shipped to the hotel in Buffalo where we are staying before our trip. I want to call and make sure it got there OK, and I'm wondering when I should expect it to arrive.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter