Best Pricing

videoman

Are we on the Magic yet?
Can anyone tell me where they got their best pricing for the 7-day cruise. I plan on going OCtober 11, 2003 and need to find affordable rates. Thank-you:earsboy: :bounce:

I am looking for the same information. I did send a rate request to Dreams Unl, and will see what they can do for me :-)

:bounce:

Just received a quote from them and rates were good but I think I can do better....any help would be great:tongue:

We have used mytravelco.com to book our cruises, you can talk to real people also with their 800#. Also I have checked rates on buycruises.com and they are even better but I have no experience with them, so mytravel will match the lower price. If you can go to cruisecritic.com there is a ton of cruise info on this site in their discussion boards.

You'll find that there isn't that much difference when booking a Disney cruise whether you use a travel agency, internet, DCL directly, etc. Some will offer stateroom credit, rebate, etc. as incentives. But the advice that I would give is to look and book early. As it gets closer to cruise, the rates will go up with all of the methods of booking. And, don't forget that you can cancel up to the 60 day mark for a full refund.

Good Luck.

I used Costco the first time and they took hundreds off of the best price I could get from Disney. This time I used cruise.com. They took a lot off per person....saved a good bit over the lowest early booking price. With most agencies, the price will be the same as Disney....but there are a few that will give up part of their commission in exchange for more bookings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!