Best price on Dyson?

gasman61

Mouseketeer
I am looking to replace my 8 year old Dyson. Wondering if anyone knows the best place to get a new one? I need pet hair one - know there are several models that specialize in pet fur, but I don't really have a particular model I am looking for.

Thanks!

This isn't what you asked but I vacuum a large public room occasionally. I've used several different vacuum cleaners and the Dyson is my least favorite as far as being maneuverable and how well it picks up.

I replaced my 10 year old Dyson a few weeks ago with another Dyson. I bought it at Bed Bath and Beyond because they allow you to use coupons on Dyson. The one I wanted wasn't in the store, so I had to order it from the website. The website won't allow coupons, so all I did was call customer service, they placed the order for me and allowed me to use the 20% off coupon. It was a good deal! I LOVE my new Dyson. :)

I think the best prices on Dysons are on Black Friday, if you can wait that long. Usually several major retailers here have really, really good deals. Last year I got my new Dyson for almost $150 off on Black Friday at Kohl's.

I got my Dyson years ago from Kohl's using a 30% off coupon. It saved me about $100 and shipped for free.

I replaced my 9yr old dyson a few weeks ago. The old one got "banished" to cleaning the basement! ha!
Anyway, best deal I found was QVC. I like the new models! Cleans along the sides much nicer.

You can find refurbished ones at Big Lots.

I worked for dyson one thing you need to know the animal (aka the pet vacuum) is named that for the attachments not the vacacuum itself each series has an assortment of vacuums and attachments my advice is find a dyson series you like and buy the cheapest one unless you are going to use the attachments that's is the only difference all suction is the same

Unfortunately I can't wait until Thanksgiving - my excuse for getting a new one is that I'm giving my old one to my daughter, who is moving to another state in August. The old one needs to be on the truck then, so my replacement needs to be sometime this summer!

However, i definitely can wait until I get another 30% Kohls coupon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter