Best Places to Split Meals

We love splitting QS meals ..

CBR food court is great for this( we split a Reuben)...probably others as well
Earl of Sandwich in DTD!!! YUM!! Easy to split one CS meal!
Tangereine Cafe in Morocco

It's easy to use a snack for a meal, too. Love trying to wangle more out of DDP!

My DH and I split CS frequently. Especially at places that offer great desserts or if we know we will be eating snacks. Mind you, we aren't tiny people.We could even be called "Pooh Sized." We aren't the type to go hungry! popcorn::

Here are some of the places we split meals easily:

We have found that the turkey ciabatta sandwich at Sunshine Season was plenty to split as it comes with a side and they have HUGE desserts.

Starring Rolls also has sandwiches that we share. Sandwich, bag of chips and one of their giant cupcakes is plenty for two. (And the shop next door sells the carrot cake cookies!!:thumbsup2)

At Pecos Bills, we have gotten one taco salad. By the time we left the toppings bar, it almost didn't fit on the tray! I'm positive I couldn't have finished that on my own!

Personally, I think the most important thing to remember about splitting meals is that there is always a great snack to be had later if you find yourself hungry. I would much rather pay OOP for a snack if needed, than extra CS meals at the end of my trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!