Best place to use Q and C Vouchers???

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by momtofour, Jun 17, 2004.

1. momtofour

momtofour Mouseketeer

Feb 27, 2004
    Other than Beaches and Cream, and The Pepper Market, any great deals for the Q and C vouchers that I might be missing? We are a family of six, and I am trying to decide how many to order for our upcoming trip. I don't anticipate going back again, so any extras will expire next May. Thanks!!!
  2. HaleyB

HaleyB I am not a robot

Nov 16, 2003
    We found them to be a great deal at the place in Mooroco (sp?) in the World Showcase. The servings are fairly large and they always gave us a side dish even though the platters come with sides. There are a number of desserts to pick from and all of them were yummy. We ate there three times (3 adults used two vouchers).
    Beaches and Cream was a good deal but no extra sides and they would not even let us sub onion rings :( - but we really went for the icecream anyway which is huge.
    We always saved at least $1 with these anywhere we used them, but we would not have always gotten cake or pie...
    At AK the meal tickets you buy at the parks are a good deal.

And don't worry about leftover vouchers, there is always someone looking for some!
  3. maggiew

maggiew DIS Veteran

Feb 19, 2003
    I believe the place in china and the place in japan are good deals too because they usually let you get a side in addition to the regular combo plate. Although I haven't used it there yet myself.

All stars have a steak meal on the menu (maybe only one of the All stars, not sure which one.)

I plan on using some at Pop Century. They have a Mom's night out special for $10.99 for the entree alone. They also have many entrees that are $8.99. Maybe not as good as Beaches and Cream, but still a savings.

I think Mara at AKL would be good is you got the fried shrimp entree or the fish and chips entree that are $9.49