best place to sell concert ticket?

Sagginit

Hulagirl_Tiki
i rarely sell anything online but i have an extra ticket to a concert this week (who would think that i couldnt find a single friend who wants to go see buffett? i mean is he not the best thing next to disney?). anyone sell on craigslist? is there a site just for selling tickets? at this point im about breaking even not making a profit. its a lawn seat so i thought about just trying to sell it at the tailgate but i dont want to spend the whole time stressing and im afraid of gettin scammed online.

I just sold Kenny Chesney tix on CL this week. Stubhub is good. They take 15%, but give you a label to ship Fedex. I know here our Buffet lawn were sold out way before pavilion.

i just listed but i saw a bunch of other posts on CL, so let's see how this goes. i may end up just giving the darn thing away to someone the day of, i hate to see it wasted.:goodvibes

Wish I was not working, I'd go with you!!!! I am working for a friend that won two tickets, parking, and some pre show party...

i rarely sell anything online but i have an extra ticket to a concert this week (who would think that i couldnt find a single friend who wants to go see buffett? i mean is he not the best thing next to disney?). anyone sell on craigslist? is there a site just for selling tickets? at this point im about breaking even not making a profit. its a lawn seat so i thought about just trying to sell it at the tailgate but i dont want to spend the whole time stressing and im afraid of gettin scammed online.

craigs list, cash and carry!

Welcome to Finland. Yes we love Jimmy and have been to the tampa opening show of *** and then to WPB, we are also going to Paris to see him.

Post your ticket on Buffettworld, buffettnews, and margaritaville. You most likely can just get something for it but not full price.

Agreed, get better friends, those who are pirates 200 years too late.

I've sold tickets on CL, it was so easy and they sold within 30 min of me putting up the ad! Just pick a public place to do the ticket/money exchange.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter