Best Place to eat

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by LemonFruitChew13, Jul 10, 2003.

1. LemonFruitChew13

LemonFruitChew13 It's all about...Field hockey, Softball and Swimmi

i'm going to WDW in august and i wanted to know some good places to eat

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dumbo33

dumbo33 Mouseketeer

well,,, if your looking for some italian food,,,,, mama melroses in mgm is ok,,, and tonis in mk is pretty good,,, it depends on what your looking for,,,, if your not looking for a fast food place or somewhere where u have to tip the waiter,,, i like caseys in mk,,, and in epcot,,, out of the countries i like germany,,,,,

4. Roxter79

Roxter79 All you need is love

The Rainforest cafe is a good place to eat. The mexian restraunt in Mexico is also good. In Magic Kingdom Casey's is good so is the Liberty Tree Tavern. In MGM 50's Prime Time is good as well as Sci-Fi drive in. Pizza Planet is also good.

5. Rhian

Rhian DIS Veteran

I agree with Roxter79-the restaurant in Mexico (The San Angel Inn) is really good. I also love Boma's in AK Lodge, Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater and Prime Time in MGM. The Whispering Canyon Cafe in Wilderness Lodge is great too-the waiters are very funny!

6. ~Firestix#8~

~Firestix#8~ I Love Softball! Go Firestix!

Hey I am going in August too! How kool!:Pinkbounc Anyway personally I like the 50's Prime Time Cafe. As long as you get a good waiter or waitress.Unfortunatly last time I went we didn't. If you want good breakfast food go to The Kona Cafe in The Polynesian resort. If you go there I def. recommend the tonga toast but only if you like bananas!

7. Cratster

Cratster Bleacher Bum

it really depends on what you want and how much you want to pay for it. i would say that the best restaurant at the magic kingdom is probably tony's. at epcot i would say that the best is the rose and crown. at the studios i think that best is mama melroses or hollywood and vine. at animal kingdom you should eat at the rainforest cafe. if you want to eat at a hotel you should eat at either Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge or the Kona Cafe at the Polynesian. its best at breakfast. the best fast food places are pizza planet at the studios, the electric umbrella at epcot, and cosmic rays at the magic kingdom. but remember that all of those fast food places are really busy most of the time.

8. nsyncraider17

nsyncraider17 DIS Veteran

My favorite restaurants are O'Hana at the poly, Le Cellier in Epcot's Canada, Kona Cafe at the Poly for breakfast (you have to try the tonga toast) and Boma at AKL. And my favorite counter service (fast food) restaurants are Tusker House and Flame Tree BBQ in AK and Columbia Harbor House, Pecos Bill's and Cosmic Ray's in MK.

9. WDWfanatic288

WDWfanatic288 <font color=blue>Is now a card carrying member of

I love Alfredo's in Italy...it's SOOO good!
    and Le Cellier in Canada has really good food too!
    ESPN Club has some good food and the place is cool with all the tv(they are even in the bathrooms!)
    50s Prime Time-espically if you get a good waiter
    Sci-Fi-I love all the corny trailers they show to movies :p

10. rippinguitarkid88

rippinguitarkid88 Future famous heavy metal guitarist. Nuke the whal

Prime Time in MGM and Cape May's in Beach Club

11. princessash2323

princessash2323 Mouseketeer

mk: cinderellas royal table
    mgm: sci fi
    ak:rainforest cafe
    epcot: garden grill

12. Mickey Mouse Kid

Mickey Mouse Kid <font color=red>I use to post here all the time an

My favorite resturants are Garden Grill and Chef Mickey's. And Checf Mickey's has some good deserts :) They are both character meals, also.

13. MickeyMouse418

MickeyMouse418 <font color=blue>Hamster Pals, <font color=deeppin

my favorite restaurants are chef mickeys at the contemporary, cape may at the beach club, bomas at animal kingdom lodge, mama melrose at mgm, and the restaurant in canada at epcot.

14. Roxter79

Roxter79 All you need is love

I love going to Chef Mickey's

15. Poohbear14

Poohbear14 Mouseketeer

definatly rainforest cafe, it's soo fun, and also chef mickeys is fun with all the characters

16. spacemountain

spacemountain <font color=red>A million points for you!<br><font

i agree with everyone who said tony's- it's very good and i love the stuff to dip the bread in while you're waiting for the food- we asked for the recipie!lol

17. StitchGirl88

StitchGirl88 <font color=deeppink>Loves Disney!<br><font color=

Lemonfruithew13 ans firestix#8 when in aug. are you going down?

18. LemonFruitChew13

LemonFruitChew13 It's all about...Field hockey, Softball and Swimmi

close to the last week i think

19. JenniferP

JenniferP <font color=red>Disney* Obsesser<br><font color=bl

I like Chef Mickey's a lot. The characters are fun, and they have excellent food. I love it there. I also like the Prime Time cafe. They have good food, and it's a lot of fun there. Have fun on your trip!

20. FPgurl04

FPgurl04 <font color=CC00CC>Being grounded seems to be a no

i like pizzafari in the animal kingdom for fast food pizza, in mk the plaza restaurant is really good (i luv there club sandwiches and milk shakes!) and the rainforest cafe is always good. also, beaches and cream at the yacht club is cool. but like other people said, it depends on what kind of food you want! i used to like the sandwiches in the gourmet pantry in downtown disney but sadly, its closing :( . hope you guys have a great trip!

21. DisneyGirl421

DisneyGirl421 <font color=blue>Future Broadway Star!<br><font co

My fav resturant in disney is def Alfredos in Italy in Epcot. but i also love O'Hana in the poly, Tony's in MK, 50s Prime Time Cafe in MGM, and Chef Mickey's in the comp. for breakfast I LOVE the Boardwalk Bakery at the Boardwalk.