Best place to eat at Sea World

potc

yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me
What is the best place to have lunch at Sea World?

Thanks!

I thought the food at Voyagers was really very good.

I will second that :thumbsup2 .

We also tried the pizza buffet at Terrace Garden and far preferred our Voyageurs meal (not to say the pizza wasn't good...it was absolutely fine....but our chicken and ribs at Voyageurs took top spot :) ).

Haven't experienced myself (YET) but have also been looking into this and have read that Voyagers and SeaFire Inn are preferred. :confused3

I've heard wonderful things about Dine with Shamu, but everytime I've been to SeaWorld I haven't had time to get around to it.
Love to next time though, it sounds lovely.

Voyagers for the BBQ - lots of air conditioned seating (can be really crowded for lunch so then I go to Sea Fire Inn or Spice Mill and do Voyagers for dinner)
Sea Fire Inn for the salad and carved meat sandwiches - lots of air conditioned seating
Spice Mill for burgers - air conditioned and patio seating on the waterfront

Another vote for Voyagers BBQ. I usually get the brisket and it's always been good, especially considering you're in a theme park.

Shark's Underwater Grill is the only Full Service Restaurant in SW.

Voyagers, Mango Joe's, Spice Mill, Seaport Pizza, and SeaFire Inn are all set up cafeteria style, go through the line, get what you want. Terrace Garden is a buffet with pizza and pasta.

Dine with Shamu is a dining experience offered I believe twice a day right now, but I might be wrong.

Voyagers BBQ is best tasting and value for your money. It is quick service and can get crowded but it is air conditioned! My favorite lunch and secret is Sharks for a Caesar salad w chicken added for $12. Sit down service, a/c, nice view of sharks. Everything else on the menu is above my budget.
Pizza buffet is like cicis. Cheap in our opinion. Unless you want lots of soda refills. It was my least fav.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!