Best place to buy Frogg Toggs?

disneyworldfamily

Mouseketeer
Hello!

I saw an earlier thread about Frogg Toggs being spotted in dollar stores but I have searched high and low at several in my area and have had no luck.

So...what is the next best place to buy them? And how much $$ am I looking at?

Thanks!

There is also a product called something like the Chilly Towel which I have seen on PulseTV.com I have never bought them but they look the same. I think on the Frog Trogg thread earlier someone had mentioned buying some from Amazon.

I am still seeing the odd one or two at our dollar store in Guelph but they are now few and far between. Good luck in your search.

I have seen them at Dollarama as well but they were in by the kids toys. I bought mine at Bed, Bath and Beyond. If they don't have any in stock they will order yours in for free. Other than that I would think sports stores, maybe Cabella's or order online.

I noticed amazon.ca today also has cooling towels by Ergodyne and Upper Canada Soap for less than $10. I don't know if they are as good as Frogg Toggs Chilly Pad. Online reviews suggest they are a bit smaller which might be a good thing for comfort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter